Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change da world

This isn't a final message or goodbye, this may seem spontaneous but I've been thinking for some time.
There are multiple reasons why I need to take a break but it's mostly personal matters.
I have no ill-will towards any player, I apologize if I've made you hate me.
I know most banter was in good fun, please don't worry if you've memed me recently.
I felt like I obtained everything I wanted and I enjoy a fresh restart.
I will always love FRG and all the content that Brass has added to the server.

Have fun with the giveaway, I'll make sure to check out XG when it's released.
Heart

Add me on snapchat homie <3
Find

you're actually a really cool guy
Find

wait add me on snap too

im crying
weeping
sobbing
this x-buster is rusted by my tears
i wont take it off
ill never take it off
and on the day you return we will all be here waiting with open arms
we love u dangr
Find

why am I crying in the club rn?
Find

thanks for the good times ;(. Come play anytime you feel like being kicked from the server by me. i'll see you on XG Big Grin
Find

I've always kinda considered the community/discord regulars to be some weird dysfunctional retarded family in a way. It'll be weird without you around Sad Danger's moving out, he kicked HIMSELF!
Good luck with everything though! I hope to see you come back again, or at least check in!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Hey man I hope you get your personal matters sorted out, we all start a new chapter of our life at some point so I hope your choices don't bring you down too much Sad

Have fun!
Find

Take care of yourself Danger, and I'm looking forward to seeing you back for XG. As much as we all liked to meme you and lol kick danger from discord, you've always been pleasant to me and I've never had an issue with you. Hopefully you end of coming back sooner rather than later after you get your personal matters resolved.
Find