Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Making TTT funner ideas. (Also bring back monthlies)

TTT has become a huge grind, and a lot of things have begin to feel like a chore.

I enjoy the bi-monthly pass, but it is still a huge grind with rewards rarely feeling rewarding.

I feel no joy in completing cog quest, winning giveaways, completing dailies, or doing scrolls as they are at the moment.

Without the 12 old monthlies being droppable from these, they aren't exciting.

Why waste time making items similar to the monthlies when that could be focusing on new content?

The bi-monthly system would be great with the old monthlies active too, be a lot more motivated to work on the pass.

Sorry about the random order with this, didnt really sort it well. Just think a lot of these could make TTT funner and more exciting.

-Add small weapon mods unlockable through the kills with weapon tracker. 100 Kills you can nickname a gun? Glaedr of the phoenix "Flamethrower" as an example. 200 kills a 5% more chance to drop an orb? like a super small lucky buff. 300 kills gives like a 1 in 10 chance to give double credit, like gilded.

- Make old monthlies droppable with a small limit each month, possibly making it so that it is untradable, unless you decon it and get the catalyst

- Make a rare, untradable crate that only spawns client side during active TTT, and respawns each round until you find it. This crate would contain only Prim+ items, and pretty much have every prim on the server in it, you get a random one.

- Add godlike catalysts, but with a solid 10% chance. We got super stacked shrine godlikes, can't imagine someone being able to craft a better one with a 6 trait limit

- Revamp TTT orbs, make it so they can drop monthlies again but at a low chance, also let them be able to drop gilded and lucky onto the guns. Id sure be happy for a sorrowful off a body to have that instead of being instant decon. Also give them some unique drops, tier 1 chests would be a perfect orb fodder.

- Minigames. Rarer and better loot. They are fun and I hate hearing people literally get upset or leave when they are spawned (since cant be random), but if the random ones were actually rare and gave good loot people would like them. Tier 1's another good fit for these

- Forerunner quests are nice and the new fragment shop is awesome, but I personally it'd be better if it was clientside, that way people wouldn't hoard it every time theres a reset. This could also lead to super good guns people get from it being 1 of a kind, something people would really like.

- Forerunner frags in shrine. Shrine is neat but its super low chance, and I'd like to be be able to work towards hitting it without never having any coins to trade amonst other players.

- More end round drops for doing good. People already be sweating it up while working on scrolls, might as well guarentee a drop if they get a couple kills as T / kill a T.

- Dailies. Add more prims to them, even a unique godlike or two. Djinn and flashbacks are a nice hint to them, but I do them almost everyday and haven't gotten one of these, and rarely see them drop for others from them. That or make reseting dailies free or 5k, if we want to keep them low reward.

-Rework keys. A lot more items that drop from other things could be added to them, even if a low chance, they arent exciting to roll and every prim they drop isn't valuable in the least.

- Equip fishing rod in TTT. Let players grab items like cogs, crates ( if we get them added as an around the map collectable), and even to drag bodies around. Crates could spawn in the sky and need to be fished down? Just dont have them despawn after like 2 rounds, give players a chance to be innocent. Maybe soulcatcher can finally get something unique?

- Fishing. Give it something new, ANYTHING. Let rusty keys drop better stacks of any crates, add hydra's to them ( or better, legendaries with hydra traits for crafting) , let you buy them with so many fish bucks, etc. Other players probably got some better ideas to add on here.

- Have a small chance on T rounds to give the traitor a specific player to target (changes to another player if they are killed), and reward them upon completion.

- Have small random events more often, either single round or map long. Luck maps are nice, but if minigames get buffed we could see double exp maps, buffed minigame chance maps, 3rd person maps, and some other good modifiers. Rounds with extra traitors or detectives?  

- NPC boss rounds. Just make some boss rounds everyone VS an AI boss instead of a player boss, but obviously keep both. Jackolantern rounds were great and fun, love to see something similar be a permanant thing added.

- Add some things that only drop from events to TTT, but obviously with a low chance. Like if you were to try to get a earthbound or a baneful, obviously you would do bloodwynd or IOD. But these would be nice to be a pretty rare end round, daily, etc drop.

- Add things like where you would kill worms, but have them (and other little NPC like things) spawn clientside and have a chance to drop orbs. These would vary and maybe have them be the minipet models?

- New traits and suffix's only acquireable through guns obtained on TTT. Trying to think of things more fun then powerful. (Don't really got many ideas for these)
Find

In the wake of these, I'd like to see some of our current "Grinds" lowered. TTT is fun, but I feel like I have to constantly check my quests, challenges, dailies e.t.c instead of just relaxing and enjoying the game. I don't HAVE to, but not progressing in such ways feels like I'm "Gimping" myself.
A lot of these are pretty good, but they do seem to just go for the "Boost your inventory" goal.
Sometimes it just gets overwhelming and it'd be fun if TTT just stayed as how it should be, rather than a constant rat-race to progress. But, like, these aren't problematic and I actually like a lot of them.
Find

-1 to godlike catalysts tbh just cause it would make the stacked godlike in ttt problem even worse and i can't even imagine the nutty things people would craft. also i disagree with the bimonthly not feeling rewarding, i've actually found myself feel pretty motivated to get to each tier now to get my next reward chests or jewels.

but there are some good ideas here (ttt loot crates on the ground, new traits/suffixes only acquirable from ttt, etc)
Find