Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forerunner Fragments, Crystals, and a Usable Ideas

(10-05-2020, 10:00 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Like your third idea but it gives me an idea myself. What if you had useable to aid you in events? Health potions, ammo potions, speed potions? Maybe even quick slot potions so you click a button and drink it.

Thought about adding consumables as a whole new line of equip slots, that go in a radial UI to quick select a potion or something.

The problem is at this point - people justifying using something like that after years of not having things that you pay coins or something for, that just grant a temporary effect in an event run that doesn't entirely directly contribute to return of your investment.

It's a great idea to do something like that to help serve as a core backbone for the economy. Imagine if you could buy those base potions and craft them into better potions, there would be a whole economy based round those consumables, and if they become used frequently, could have a constant need/demand for them, which circulates coins around more frequently. Which is good for the economy.

I'm just not sure if FRG as a whole will accept something like that without seeing it as a waste of currency.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forerunner Fragments, Crystals, and a Usable Ideas - Brassx - 10-06-2020, 07:19 AM