Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Boss rush Skill tree

Linear skill trees are ok, but I think a Borderlands or League of Legends season 3-7 style would be cool. Give some options to choice from, dip into other trees to offset or complement your main tree/section. Also can promote other uses that aint automatic 30 bullets stacked to hell and back shit.

Below is a LoL season 7 masteries, where you would have 30 points and you can max one side and go to 2nd tier milestone of another. Of course stuff can be changed, numbers can change, and this is mainly to give ideas to Brass or others if you want to improve on this. Which aint hard cause this was done on paint and I aint ashamed.

Glazz did help quite a bit and gave me the idea to make sure other weapons, sniper, melee, lmg. Shoehorned some stuff Brass wanted.

Damage side:
I wanted to promote a DoT side for those that have stacked DoTs. I know the damage is instant but I wanted some love for those who that have a lot of DoTs. Sniper support, generic damage stuff, I just put it as if you want more damage go down here.

Utility side:
I think an aura like support would be cool, much like prereworked Sona. Where you get stats for being around someone. But also makes it easier for boss to find the sad group of people clustering around a jackass. Get a portion of the damage dealt as score would be nice and incentivize going support.
Some melee support in this side.
A super greedy end if you are confident of getting past the negatives, I thought that would be cool.

Survivalist side
Most of the melee support in here, cause you're trying to kiss the Boss and you would want to live.
Damage reflect cause seemed fitting for a tanky person to have some thorns. *note you still take full damage, despite reflect being used. Same as Jolly except 100% chance.

I fully know this aint going to be accepted, but again I wanted these ideas out there. Maybe Brass can get an idea or two. By all means improve on this if you want to. I had fun making it with Glazz  Heart .
Find

Messages In This Thread
Boss rush Skill tree - Bruhssx - 07-21-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Boss rush Skill tree - PandaCow - 07-21-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: Boss rush Skill tree - A2 - 07-21-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: Boss rush Skill tree - Moz - 07-21-2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Boss rush Skill tree - ChubbiMex - 07-21-2020, 01:22 AM
RE: Boss rush Skill tree - seuss - 07-21-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: Boss rush Skill tree - Beebee1303 - 07-22-2020, 06:25 AM
RE: Boss rush Skill tree - Jerk Butt - 07-23-2020, 08:08 AM