Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove the halo map that everyone exploits

remove the awful halo map that everyone uses a mixture of bloodsurge, spiderman gun, blink etc. to get out of the map and intentionally delay the game

playing on this map and so far every round the det or bloodsurge users have left the map to intentionally delay

seuss [detective] bought weapon_br_dethook
Luna [detective] bought weapon_br_dethook

bored of people buying spiderman guns and exploiting
Find

I tried to get this map removed before, but the common arguments were
"Its fun who cares"
"You can use gravity crystal to get up too (or other items)"
Personally I think its a terrible TTT map, since people just try to get the 200hp overshield and freak out over it, plus the gravity changes just aren't fun.

It won't be removed, people like it too much.
Delete thread b4 you get flamed.
Edit: Also, if I'm thinking of the wrong map, that's gonna be EMBARRASSING
Find

good map
Find

i was thinkin of the other halo map, but theyre both terrible

(07-23-2020, 04:41 AM)Divinedpk Wrote:  i was thinkin of the other halo map, but theyre both terrible
Is it the one with a spinny thing in the middle and two giant towers on each side?
If so, there's spots to teleport up to those towers, I don't remember them exactly.
Unless there's a third halo map and I'm truly truly stupid
Find

There's 3 halo maps and they are all good.

(07-23-2020, 05:57 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(07-23-2020, 04:41 AM)Divinedpk Wrote:  i was thinkin of the other halo map, but theyre both terrible
Is it the one with a spinny thing in the middle and two giant towers on each side?
If so, there's spots to teleport up to those towers, I don't remember them exactly.
Unless there's a third halo map and I'm truly truly stupid

Lol, the one i was originally talking about is the one with the turrets you can sit on and shoot at people with, but people just exploit with spiderman gun and blood surge to get up out of the map because it lacks a skybox
Find