Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gone for a few months

my laptop has a shit cooling fan so i bought an external cooling fan for it. that broke now, my laptop overheats whenever running anything. it sucks honestly. so instead of buying another external cooling fan. i'm just gonna build my own gaming PC. any tips? good parts? anything would be greatly appreciated.
hope to be back soon..i miss FRG
Find

No tips from me, too much work.

But good luck!
Find

Intel and Nvidia
Find

Exclamation 
Try Windows XP. Though old, this operating system has the hole package! Not even close to the size of massive old Windows 7, and is a ton faster*!

*it is not faster, its bigger, and has nothing. just a disclaimer.
also; it sucks dick.
Find

text me :p i can help ya ^w^
Find

(03-26-2015, 08:46 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  my laptop has a shit cooling fan so i bought an external cooling fan for it. that broke now, my laptop overheats whenever running anything. it sucks honestly. so instead of buying another external cooling fan. i'm just gonna build my own gaming PC. any tips? good parts? anything would be greatly appreciated.
hope to be back soon..i miss FRG

Okay good parts, it would depend on what games your trying to play and, don't listen to idiots ( no offense but its true) who are just going to be like "INTEL AND NVIDIA THE BEST", because to be honest that's just not true. It all depends on what games you are trying to play and preference.
Find