Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Few days

Probably.

I think it's a pretty difficult thing to talk about myself. The more people involved with me the more complicated it becomes.
I hate troubling people and it seems like over the last few years the more involved I become in a community, the way I am affects a lot more.

Like you probably know I suffer from a ton of medical crap, but for that I take a lot of medicines, I have awful sleep cycles and generally don't enjoy my life.

I've always played NTG cautiously and never got very involved with people, and I've done the same here for the most part but to a lesser degree. I'm trying to keep myself out of it but it seeps in at times.

I see it as a big problem as a moderator if I may have to take an extended leave at some point. I'm honestly feeling quite awful lately, and it doesn't help me knowing that I'm not doing my best for you guys.

There's no answer that anyone can give me that will satisfy me. It's just something that has to happen.

So I'll let that idea sit there and bubble for a bit. Let me know if anyone can think of a miraculous situation where I can have my cake and eat it too.

I'll think about it too, and we can compare notes in a few days

Tchuss
Find

Here's all I'll say

Ganbare, kuro-chan!
Find

Hope you're okay! We all care about you here Kuro!

Get well soon. Also don't worry, you've done a fine job as mod, but if it's stressing you out then I understand.
Find

I hope you feel better Kuro and that this disease or whatever it is becomes less of an issue for you ;(. Your a super chill guy and very gun to play with.
Find

I've always known one thing about you.
You. Are. Proven.
Find

Update because you deserve that much.

It's become apparent to me that the new trial of medicine has been going awfully. It seemed to help at first but now the problems are back.

The medicine I've been taking is a type of steroid to fight infection. Kind of funny considering it's the same medicine that I was having problems with a few years ago.

It became apparent to me and my family that this medicine was likely the cause of my problems back then because of what it is doing to me, and right now my life is very painful.

I'm typing this at 3 in the morning, after not being able to sleep for the longest.

Quality of life = abysmal

I don't want to say more, just know I'm extending a few more days until I get something figured.
Find