Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Randall Member+ App

Steam Name(Current): Randall

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Nope.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I'm a old player, not too old though, started playing back in 2017, and have seen the server grow into something amazing. I'd like to help out with simple RDM reports, and I'd like to help support this server in however many ways I can. I was a little toxic back in 2017 but when I came back a year ago I had no problems with anyone. This continues to stand today I don't really have beef with anyone however there are a few people that annoy me of course, but I don't intend on doing anything bad or causing problems with them. I believe I should become a member+ to help out with the server, and I haven't been warned, slayed, or banned before so I have a clean slate.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I've been playing for a decent amount of time, have always and will always like this server, and I want to give back and be able to help out with dealing with RDM reports, and slaying people if they need to be. I will not let Member+ get to my head and act like I'm a big shot just because I got Member+. I would also love for the newer players to have someone to look up to and ask questions of. I like helping new players and I try to be fair to everyone and stay unbiased.

Do you have any administrative experience: Plenty, I've been basically every rank you can name on a GMOD server before. I've been owner a few times, have been super-admin, have been admin multiple times, moderator, senior moderator, super moderator, basically any rank that any server can come up with. Usually most of these are just custom ranks though. I've also been head-moderator, head-admin, head of staff, and co-owner, I know nothing about coding but I know a great deal about how to deal with others when in an administrative or staff position. I'd like to help people out and I know that member+ is a good start for that.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I try not to be an asshole or make anyone unhappy but that can happen every now and then unintentionally. I've had 2 people before unfriend me for being annoying but that was never ill mannered and I was never trying to be rude to them. I also have apologized to those people. I know I only came back about a week or two ago by the way, but these take a while to be accepted and I plan on being active from now on. Despite how my college is about to start it is online so I should have a decent amount of time to play.

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

k im done
Find