STEAM_0:0:82990129

Steam Profile Link
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126245986/

Name of staff you were banned by:
McNuggie

Length of the ban:
Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:
Either way I just want to get back to having fun on the server again. Thank you.

Reason for ban:
5 rdms by explosive barrel explosion

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:
Yes

Additional details:
Map of incident(Swans map[can't remember the exact name]), hope you think about this and not pass it off thank you.
Find

(03-27-2015, 09:07 PM)TheEastGamer Wrote:  Steam Name (Current):
TheEastGamer

Steam Name (During incident):
TheEastGamer

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:82990129

Steam Profile Link
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126245986/

Name of staff you were banned by:
McNuggie

Length of the ban:
Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:
Either way I just want to get back to having fun on the server again. Thank you.

Reason for ban:
5 rdms by explosive barrel explosion

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:
Yes

Additional details:
Map of incident(Swans map[can't remember the exact name]), hope you think about this and not pass it off thank you.

I don't even know what happened but i wouldn't unban you at this point just from your forum post. You are giving no information to what happened, and are kind of being a smart ass by saying 'Either way I just want to get back to having fun on the server again. Thank you." and by saying " hope you think about this and not pass it off thank you." so please fix your post and tell the people what happened or you won't be able to get unbanned.
Find

I am sorry if it came over as me trying to be a smartass I was trying to be polite and show that I was active on the server before the ban the situation is this:
On Febuary 19th I rdmed 5 people by exploding explosive barrels, the first happened during a fire fight with a T and i shot a barrel near an innocent, One was me killing myself as a slay and a joke when a T came up behind me as I was blowing it up. Next I killed 2 people with explosive barrels one my T buddy and the other an innocent this happened as me trying to help said T buddy, but not doing so good. The other happened after I had got annoied of the barrels and shot one cause they kept going everywhere cause people were throwing them so i shot one and blew me and another person up again this time a innocent.
I was banned afterward and had a small trial of what punishment should be I was to be perma banned till further notice.
-TheEastGamer
Find

McNugget Wrote:Second of all, you lied in this. You rdm'd 5 people in one round with an explosive barrel, in one of the reports when describing why you did it you said "you shouldn't be next to explosives" making it seem like you think it is the other people's fault. Next round, instead of killign yourself in console, you kill yourself with an explosive barrel, which rdms ANOTHER person on their traitor round.

(03-28-2015, 06:20 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  
McNugget Wrote:Second of all, you lied in this. You rdm'd 5 people in one round with an explosive barrel, in one of the reports when describing why you did it you said "you shouldn't be next to explosives" making it seem like you think it is the other people's fault. Next round, instead of killign yourself in console, you kill yourself with an explosive barrel, which rdms ANOTHER person on their traitor round.

lol so he tryed to lie, ya keep the perma, come back in a 5- 7 months.
Find

Then don't post, Ranger. That's just poor format.

McNuggie's case sounds pretty solid, and people have been banned for less than that, East. I never witnessed it personally, but it'd do you best to wait a while. A long while. Everyone deserves a second gandering, but when only a short amount of time has passed...
Find

Not going to make any claims here. I neither support this nor am I against it, but I would like to put something out there.
The entire story aside, barrel rdms happen. You can't say that they don't. If two are close, the collateral is completely unpredictable. It could fly across the map and rdm 10 people.
His story itself seems very dodgy, and it's a given that he left out a lot of things, but you just have to keep in mind that barrels are volatile in nature, and commonly tend to be an asset in chaos.
Find

5 rdms with 1 barrel and then killing another person after :/. I can not see you getting unbanned.

(03-28-2015, 10:47 PM)Maeps Wrote:  Not going to make any claims here. I neither support this nor am I against it, but I would like to put something out there.
The entire story aside, barrel rdms happen. You can't say that they don't. If two are close, the collateral is completely unpredictable. It could fly across the map and rdm 10 people.
His story itself seems very dodgy, and it's a given that he left out a lot of things, but you just have to keep in mind that barrels are volatile in nature, and commonly tend to be an asset in chaos.

Also to this yes barrel accidents do happen but 5 people is a lot and then the fact that he blamed the other player contributed to making it worse. BUT THEN he did the same thing next round and killed another player.
Find

All i'm asking is that I get out of perma ban and just given a time (1 year or maybe 2) Like said all I want to do is come back to the server and get back to having fun with everyone there. And it wasnt with one barrel it was with 4 just clarifying.
Find

(03-28-2015, 10:53 PM)Axe Wrote:  5 rdms with 1 barrel and then killing another person after :/. I can not see you getting unbanned.

(03-28-2015, 10:47 PM)Maeps Wrote:  Not going to make any claims here. I neither support this nor am I against it, but I would like to put something out there.

Also to this yes barrel accidents do happen but 5 people is a lot and then the fact that he blamed the other player contributed to making it worse. BUT THEN he did the same thing next round and killed another player.

That's perfectly reasonable, just putting it out there though. Barrels do weird stuff. But this clearly wasn't an accident. @TheEastGamer Normally I would be all for a second chance, stuff happens and we all know that. But this was very clearly intentional, and repetitive. I don't like the +/- system, but you certainly get a -1 from me. It took a small amount of pressure to make you mass rdm once, and from there we all know it's just going to happen again.
Find