Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Françoise Appledelhi | Racism / Targeted RDM

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Françoise Appledelhi

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:28467572

Map the event happened on: Abandoned Mall

Date of event: 8/31/2020 ~ 2:00 AM

What Happened?: Francoise used the word monkey to refer to players in a derogatory way, referred to a Mexican as a "border hopper", and he would periodically make jokes about killing blacks / greeting his "fellow whites". he also harassed me after I said that he should know better than to try and RDM Ragnar like he was.

Witnesses: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2215159471

Evidence: Since it all happened in voice chat I don't have concrete evidence, however witness accounts will likely align with my description.

While it is understandable to be more than unhappy with what francoise is apparently doing unless there is video evidence I'm pretty sure no moderator or above can take any action. There has to be concrete evidence to determine that someone gets punished as far as I know. Although I'm not staff so you'd have to double check with other people, but eye witness accounts are not credible and I'm just trying to inform that your best course of action would be to hopefully find someone who has video evidence.

this looks more like a report on Terran tbh
Find

(08-31-2020, 06:10 AM)|BLM| Celery God Wrote:  Francoise used the word monkey to refer to players in a derogatory way

I feel like you're trying to make my use of the word monkey into a race thing to fit your upcoming narrative

(08-31-2020, 06:10 AM)|BLM| Celery God Wrote:  referred to a Mexican as a "border hopper", and he would periodically make jokes about killing blacks / greeting his "fellow whites". he also harassed me after I said that he should know better than to try and RDM Ragnar like he was.

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure I didn't commit the racist unholy trinity this morning but I did say "Hey Francoise, you should know better." when you RDMed someone. Me and a friend were just messing around and you really condescendingly said the same thing, so admittedly I did mock you but I have a feeling you took quite a bit of creative liberty on the the race stuff.

as someone who has been on a server with fancy francy i can 100% vouch for his toxic behavior. idk why he hasnt been banned or heavily warned tbh.

(08-31-2020, 07:08 AM)Randall Wrote:  While it is understandable to be more than unhappy with what francoise is apparently doing unless there is video evidence I'm pretty sure no moderator or above can take any action. There has to be concrete evidence to determine that someone gets punished as far as I know. Although I'm not staff so you'd have to double check with other people, but eye witness accounts are not credible and I'm just trying to inform that your best course of action would be to hopefully find someone who has video evidence.

this is almost certainly not correct.

If a few people included in the server screenshot could come to this thread and verify/clarify celery's claims... that would help a lot
Find

tbh this looks like the kind of report you'd see from Moat or something, kind of petty, kind of redundant? Like, we all know Fran is a very sus person but he's like the disabled dog no one wants to kick but we all have that desire to kick.

I talked with Fran and those involved, the staff team will decide if a warning level is appropriate or not. Message me in discord if you have any further questions.