Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ttt_marcielsmanor

Star 
TTT_MARCIELSMANOR

Hi there,

Marciels Manor is a map I created which was inspired by an old-style house. Although originally going to be a casual map for CS:GO/CS:S, I decided it would fit better as a TTT or Murder map, so I modified it. I would love to feature it on FRG TTT servers to give this community an original map to play on, and to also open up the opportunity for some community feedback.

I created Marciels Manor back in 2017-2018 but recently gave an overhaul in March of this year which includes a whole heap of new areas. This map is also packed with all the custom textures I used and the CS:S textures, so there is no need to worry about texture issues.

Some of the features:
- Traitor Traps
- Traitor Rooms
- Interior and exterior areas
- Underground areas
- Hidden spots
- Easter eggs

This map is perfect for small/medium servers but there are plenty of weapons and player spawns for a max pop server. Feel free to check it out using the workshop link below!

Thanks, hope to play it with you guys soon! Smile
WORKSHOP LINK
Find

looks poggers add it
Find

+1 I have no idea who this guy is but this seems awesome. We already have a few custom maps, but this could definitely be cool to see added that we've got another one in the mix. Hope to see this and you on the server.
Find

Looks cool! +1
Find

That's what I call a map!
Looks awesome dude! I'll be adding it in
Find