The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Man With The MW2 Edition Mic

Tongue 
So I Have been a huge fan of TTT for Almost 7 years now, but was on a year + hiatus up until like March this year.

In that time i went through like 2 jobs, lost the second to get rehired soon after, got hit by a car fucking my left arm to hell (Ripping a nerve from my spine, making it about 60 percent paralyzed) so unable to work i decide to take what i could from my tax return to build a PC to numb the bullshit that is my life. Ofc the first thing i do is decide to play gmod and play with some friends on TTT, but the server group i used to play on full up died during that time.

So with me being bored, none of my friends talking to me, and no where to go i decided  to play on Sick moat Sick since Cole and his BS essentially took over the TTT server list at the time.
Then i hopped to velkon when he opened shop. Which was good for the first few months, but now is essentially a "safe space" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it because i got a 2 week ban for my kill bind "fuck naggers" that i had for over 2 months and used at least 100 times daily, simply showing my disdain for being nagged constantly by my mom being symbolized by the fact that the message only showed when i suicided in game kinda like how it makes me wanna kms in real life.

So after seeing a few of my friends playing here i decided to try it out, and god damn do i wish i had just started here in the first place, this community is fucking great and im glad to be a part of it now.

And no im not some edgy 13yo or some dumb shit, im 25 lol, i had to move back in with my parents after the car hit me. Luckily im at my grandparents now so i dont deal with that constant nagging anymore LMAO  Tongue . Also i have had surgery for the nerve damage and should have most of the function of my left arm back in like 8 months or so

Oh yeah and Kenosha Kyle is my spirit animal  Cool

So thats about it Big Grin cheers!

The cripple with the MW2 Mic,
theoriginalmres

Messages In This Thread
The Man With The MW2 Edition Mic - theoriginalmres - 09-12-2020, 08:13 AM
RE: The Man With The MW2 Edition Mic - Bri - 09-12-2020, 07:43 PM