Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

ScottSummers12 +member app

Steam Name(Current):ScottSummers12

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I was banned for a name change during round. (woops)

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted because I think I could help out the server a lot. I get on the server all the time and there are always new people joining the server every waking minute of the day. Because of this, there is more people then staff and this sometimes is a problem(when I am on it is at least). I usually get on at the dead hours of the day such as school hours, the night, and in the mornings and there is not many staff members on. It can be quite pesky whenever rdmers join in and no is available to get on. I would like to be promoted so I can help deal with some of these problems and help be an influence to the newcomers.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I think you should promote me because I am a calm, well-mannered person when it comes to the rules such as rdming, disrespect, or mic spam. I try to deal with the subject at hand as easily as possible and find the nearest staff. I do not disobey the rules and I am very respectful( unless Terran wants a flame war). If I am promoted, I would be able to assist all of the staff members out there with server problems and make it easier on the server. I believe I would be a great addition to the staff and the staff could use some help with the ever growing server!

Do you have any administrative experience: Back in the day, I was a moderator on a Minecraft server called Arkham Network. I was also an admin on a pixlemon server called Acheron gaming.

Additional Details: I want to be able to help this server as much as possible because I have dedicated my gmod life to this server. I tried to help out on NTG as much as I could and I continued to do the same here. I think that with the massive server growth it would not hurt to have a new staff buddy. This addition to the community would be phenomenal and should be considered highly! I look forward to helping all the wonderful gentleman and gentlewomen in the community!
Find

Yiss, +1. A lot of the +Members right now don't play (Whether because they're busy or can't), and a good half of the moderators are on leave, so things are really hectic. Scott is a great friend and has always helped me support the rules on the servers, so he'd make a fine +Member. Really, we need more people who can deal with RDM and know how to, and Scott can fill both categories. A definite, huge +1.
Find

+1 hes a great player and wouldnt mind seeing him as staff Big Grin
Love me <3
Find

Wasn't sure at first but after playing with and RDMing him I think he'd make a great Member+!
Find

-100 this guy uses hacks to get best items on server, drops 2 Bellum Letale XR1* from item crates . ... Na joking But what terran said is completyly true. The only member+/staff members i see on nowadays are terran and derp, and thats about it. So +101 ( this now makes it a plus 1).
Find

Yeah +1 Scott's pretty cool, and really does a great job as member. I would definitely support him as +member. We also need more of them that are active.
Find

Approved!
Find