Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: What would you like to see more of?
Seasonal events and Bi-Monthlies! Love me the grind
Lobby events and PvE content! Exodus can't get here soon enough
XG! I miss the old NTG days
Something else! Variety is the spice of life
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see first?

Last night, Brass had a pretty long talk on Discord about spreading out his workload, and how events and bi-monthlies have taken up a big chunk of his workload lately. In that conversation various people mentioned various things they want to see first. Rather than keep it to just that area, I wanted to open it up to a clearly active place that everyone goes to consistently.

So as Halloween approaches, what would you want Brass prioritize in the near or distant future?
Find

first option seems odd
Find

since i don't know wtf XG is, im going with more pve and lobby stuff.
Find

Where's the all the above option? I would also like to see old content like survive or aslyum being reworked to be relevant again.
Find

(09-27-2020, 08:55 AM)Glazz Wrote:  Where's the all the above option? I would also like to see old content like survive or aslyum being reworked to be relevant again.

Not saying this will all get done eventually (I hope). This is more of a "What would you like to see first?" conversation
Find

You know Exodus sounds pretty cool I think I want to see that next Smile

But anyways, I think PVE content & Lobby is what I want to see more in the future. I also want to see XG as well, as long as it stays alive so time spent on it wasn't wasted.
Find

The thing is, we can't really control when seasonals happen. They revolve around static holidays.

cumming swep for TTT and cum class for traitor and cum slot in inventory

(09-27-2020, 05:47 PM)Brassx Wrote:  The thing is, we can't really control when seasonals happen. They revolve around static holidays.

I understand that, and I'm not saying seasonals should just go away. I guess I wanted to gauge what people wanted to see more effort put into. I personally wouldn't mind a more watered down christmas in exchange for an earlier Exodus and XG release date
Find

cumming swep for TTT and cum class for traitor and cum slot in inventory
Find