Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ScrewyouguysMOATisOG Unban Request

(09-28-2020, 10:00 PM)Randall Wrote:  People see this as being that you were trying to mock the server, and came here as a moat player to try and annoy us. As Moat has been rivals with FRG for a while, so to see your name and for you to make an unban request people probably wont want it repealed. Idc though. If you get unbanned it wont annoy me.

I have no problems changing my name. If it gives me more stats I'll gladly change it to FRG whatever. I also had no idea about the Moat and FRG rivalry. I just got back onto gmod after a little over a year ago when Moat was good from what I can remember. I used to play TTT all the time. I loved the inventory set up and the guns. Then I had to move and I left my computer with my little brother, who has been playing fortnite on it the whole time. I had no idea moat went to shit. I just want to be able to play some TTT on a good server which this seems to be the best. I want to try to be apart of the community because I am trying to pursue my dreams of making gaming my everyday income. Since I have no knowledge in doing so, I have to communicate with others and learn everything I can about the community and what I have to do to make my dream come true. If that means changing my name man I'm right there on the save button with FRG Mur.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScrewyouguysMOATisOG Unban Request - ScrewyouguysMOATisOG - 09-28-2020, 10:42 PM