Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Time on FRG

This post is now endorsed by PandaCow, The man broken by broken weapons.
Find

+1 this man would make a great member of frg, highly endorse his membership, hes great to play with and be around, not having him member already is a mistake
Find

imagine not getting away with murder
Find

I've read this post every day since it came out. It never gets old.
Find

-1, Unsure if you would make a good fit for the member role. I feel this post was written too hastily and shows how immature you are. I cannot endorse you for member.
Find

-1, Unsure if you would make a good fit for the member role. I feel this post was written too hastily and shows how immature you are. I cannot endorse you for member.

(10-13-2020, 04:16 PM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  Quick reminder that he got banned for a week for attempting (and failing) to RDM Moz and then leaving.

Is everyone on the server this big of a snowflake? Attempted RDM and leave isnt a week ban. RDM and leave is but not attempt. he didnt even kill anyone. dafuq???

(10-16-2020, 08:50 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(10-13-2020, 04:16 PM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  Quick reminder that he got banned for a week for attempting (and failing) to RDM Moz and then leaving.

Is everyone on the server this big of a snowflake? Attempted RDM and leave isnt a week ban. RDM and leave is but not attempt. he didnt even kill anyone. dafuq???
Aren't you being a bit judgemental? Not everybody can kill with ease you know. Some people have feelings and wouldn't just be able to kill a man like that.
Find

but jake bro attempt rdm is still rdm
Find

It's advised to be a 5 day ban, but my guy that's been a bannable offense since 2012 on NTG. It doesn't make it much different than RDM if they got halfway done killing someone but the other person involved just domes them and ends their life before they can finish the kill.. Then rage quit before they can answer anything, after a history of being toxic especially.

There was also a lot more to this than just one attempt rdm and leave though.
Find