Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HentaiDealer Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): HentaiDealer

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: yes for telling mousey that he had a "inverted penis" he banned me for 1 second

Why would you like to be promoted?: i play at odd hours and sometimes there is no staff or anyone else on to deal with reports i would like to deal with these things but at current i cannot ive also been here for a bit and really want to help out where i can

Why do you think we should promote you?: as i stated above i would like to be able to help deal with reports and other stuff when i can

Do you have any administrative experience: no

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: i may have been banned more than that once i cannot remember but i dont think i have  Smile

+1 There's no way he can fuck up being a mem+
Find

Does he play? He mentions playing at odd hours, which I don't really play around, but I can't recall seeing him lately. Previously he's been perfectly fine, so if it's so, I don't see an issue with him having Member+. I haven't seen them break rules, so +1.
Find

Kind of a bitch +1
Find

DENIED
Find