Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Memebership App - Costxav

Steam Name(Current):Costxav

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 74 hours 27 min 17 seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: Recommended by my brother by him yelling to play the server for like a week before I gave in.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I was close to a karma ban once, my throwing 3 afk's off the map with a discombob

Why do you want to join?: I've been addicted to the server since I've joined and wish to talk within the community.

Referred by: Plush
Find

+1/-1 Had mixed interactions with him, sometimes he's a cool cucumber other times he's hella toxic. I can't 100% give a +1 because of that but he's a cool guy otherwise
Find

+1 havent really had any bad encounters.. but also Who?
Find

-1 Barely know who this guy is, and the few times I have seen him honestly hes been kind of annoying and rude in some other occasions. I don't mean to say this in a disrespectful type of way, but I believe its too soon for this person to get member.

-1 just because i have a feeling after this event cools down we are going to run into another non active member man

I disagree with the -1s on this app. I haven't seen costxav be directly toxic to anyone in any way that wasnt joking, and I've been up for very long hours with him and a few others in general discord VC for multiple occasions now. I think he'd do fine as a member, and objectively he meets the requirements to apply.
Find

I'm going to +1. Was on discord with him and he seems like a fun guy! I feel like the -1s are kind of unjustified?
Find

While I personally don't see a good amount of the -1s being valid opinions, I don't have a positive or negative thing to say. I see you around, but I barely have noticed you, which is probably good thing for rules. Either way +1.
Find

this guy is COOOL
funny
+1
Find

+1, the times I've played with him he's pooping and scooping.
Find