Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Tribulation Teaser

Little teaser I made for the upcoming event Tribulation.

This event isn't as big as IoD, it was originally supposed to be a short seasonal event for halloween, but as you can see it has evolved into something too large for that. Prepare for one of the toughest challenges yet.
Find

:monkaS:
Find

Looks good already, hopefully mechanically challenging.

LOOT CREEP OOH AAH AAH
LOOT CREEP OOH AAH AAH
LOOT CREEP OOH AAH AAH
LOOT CREEP OOH AAH AAH
Find

Okay, so just a little rant about most players: I feel really upset when players use like the overrated weapons and that they use the same weapon over and over and over again. I would understand if you're trying to learn how to use it, but it just makes me sick that I keep seeing the same weapon, type or specific, on almost every player. And the aiming, geez, people need to work on that. I've seen someone carrying a beam sword on ttt and I just owned that dude with a blackdeath, and when he kills me, he almost always picks up my weapon. Trading a monthly weapon for something less? Puleaze. People need to work with it. |:L For once, please try something new, like a Vorpal, a Trident, or even the Toy Hammer. No offense to the readers, but I'm just done seeing players using the same beam sword, ocarina, and the stormforged and the gardinator mk4 prime, along with others like the makeshift sled, the mortar shell, and the Deagle. And the fact that people steal my weapon when they're holding a weapon that's better than what I got and/or changing theirs with mine/other players in the middle of a match because the want to pwn you and you still beat them with it is just depressing.

tl;dr: Please, for pete's sake, improve your aiming and try a different weapon. It's upsetting that people still beat the holder even though they're using a powerful weapon.

Sorry, to those that I offended. (Sort of not sorry though... t(-_-t) )

One more thing, ashrune's heavy attack has a longer range than the light one. Make sure to add that to the info of the weapon, alright? Thanks.

btw event looks cool
Find

(11-18-2020, 01:34 AM)The Suess Wrote:  Looks good already, hopefully mechanically challenging.

LOOT CREEP OOH AAH AAH
LOOT CREEP OOH AAH AAH
LOOT CREEP OOH AAH AAH
LOOT CREEP OOH AAH AAH
Be careful what you wish for...
Find