Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jed Summers [Targeted Douchebaggery of the Discriminative Kind]

I'm gonna retract my earlier statement and put better feedback.

Yes, harassment is a problem, but is it really affecting your in-game experience? Would it stop with the !block feature? I see harassment more as following you around in game and killing you every T round, randomly rdming you, etc. If its simply a verbal/text issue the block feature is perfect for it. Of course you don't have to use it, you can report it still, however I don't think this should have been made public. You shouldn't be getting harassed, that's for sure, but I don't think it was a good idea to make a thread for it. Now all you're doing is showing everyone that saying stuff like this is going to get to you, and it'll probably happen more now. Harassment issues, especially ones like this one, should be handed privately with the staff team, its just better for everyone in the long run.

Also to add on a bit to this, I can positively say that the british jokes that people say in general are just to be edgy, i don't believe that anyone actually hates british people, MAYBE aside from 1 or 2 of them. If you show people you get offended by something, they're gonna keep doing it, that's just how the world works, especially the internet.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jed Summers [Targeted Douchebaggery of the Discriminative Kind] - 2bias - 12-03-2020, 10:24 PM