Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Christmas Giveaway Stream

So I've been thinking about trying to put together a big ole giveaway on or around Christmas.
Just need feedback from the community on the idea / what you will want to see in the giveaway.

Coins or Items?
Random RNG winners or Competition Minigames / Tournaments?

Honestly just looking for feedback, if it ends up happening im hoping it can bring everyone together for a fun time Smile
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets

random RNG winners, doing competitions would make everybody hate each other more then they already do
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

I think items are usually the best to give away and then doing RNG winners would work well.
Manzy does Grim's giveaways using Marbles on Stream and it is usually a pretty good time.
Find

(12-13-2020, 10:32 AM)wookiepie Wrote:  I think items are usually the best to give away and then doing RNG winners would work well.
Manzy does Grim's giveaways using Marbles on Stream and it is usually a pretty good time.
Yeah a marble simulated race to randomize winners is the most fun IMO!
Find

RNG is a much better way to get less people whining about the outcome whatever it may be.
Find

,marble race like manzy public grim pogpogpgopgopgopgopgpohphop
Find

i have to agree that the way manzy does it is great, just need to find really hard and complex, but doable tracks.

or just do a shit ton of races and winner gets a spin of a wheel, each item being removed as they are received to increase odds of getting so and so but increase track difficulty as the odds increase. idk im just spitballing Big Grin
Find

I originally thought of doing marbles. I also have never done a giveaway of any sort like this, if anyone that can help would like to reach out to me to set something up I would love to talk and figure it all out. Christmas is comingggggg.
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets
Find