Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Yes/No on WT
I Enjoyed WT, and would want to see more stuff built onto it.
I Enjoyed WT, but difficulty spikes randomly and often.
I Enjoyed WT, but checkpoints were too scarce and punishing.
I Didn't Enjoy WT, as I don't like this type of content, period.
I Didn't Enjoy WT, as difficulty spikes randomly and often.
I Didn't Enjoy WT, as some of the courses were just not enjoyable or rewarding to run through
I Didn't Enjoy WT, as checkpoints were too scarce and punishing.
My ping is too high
I have my own feedback (comment).
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Water Treatment Feedback

Not my type of content to begin with but if there was more checkpoints it'd be more enjoyable.

Overall a pretty neat event. Checkpoints are fine imo, the one where you had to guess the correct hole out of the 6 was a bit punishing. if it was like 3 holes with 1 correct solution, that would be slightly better. The checkpoints/starting points of the invisible/moving pillars could be flattened instead of having it on an elevated plane. A lot of the times, you accelerate so fast and go straight into a pillar. I wish it was a linear parkour map/route so there is at least some replayability. As it stands, majority of players just finish it and never touch it again. With a linear route, players can compete for fastest times and replay it for more presents everyday during xmas similar to krampus . Im not trying to compare krampus and wt since both are two different courses with different objectives. All that effort is gonna be gone after xmas unless you add on to it in some way. Wish there was some way to track what chests/sections you have done cuz it does get annoying trying to find which ones you have and havent done. anyways, thanks for making the course, good job.
Find

i enjoyed it alot and i kinda want more of it in the future, yet my ping made it hard sometimes, puzzles or parkour with moving parts in particular were more difficult because of that
the checkpoint topic is about running back to it, it's just annoying, that's really it, no difficult or stuff like that, just a little annoying
apart from this, as i said, i really liked this Smile
Find

If there is any way we could keep WT and get weekly rewards from finishing it, that would be amazing!
Find

Needs more paths/rooms/secrets, but i loved it
Find

besides dealing with my nemesis strafe jumping its pretty kool and at times frustrating, but fun nonetheless.
Find

I enjoyed it enough. I can see people getting frustrated easily at it, but it really isn't insanely hard, but more tedious at certain parts. I've done it on both of my accounts and it definitely gets easier the more you do it. I can't wait for the cd chests.
Find

Coming from an ex krampus pro, I think its pretty cool but lacks repeatability. One of the things I loved about krampus was the leaderboard system. It was fun trying to get quicker times and compete against others but WT doesn't really provide that with how its setup. I don't know exactly what's planned for it but I heard something about daily loot which is cool and all but I think adding some kind of timer and leaderboard to it would be cool. I think it has a lot of potential for finding the best strat for going quicker with how it is set up (not a linear path/ you can choose which course you want to do and when.) So maybe setting up a timer to see how quick you can complete all the courses would be cool
Find

I think its fun, but I think adding a checkpoint after the main room for columns and elevator would be a great QOL change to it. That way I can practice strafe jumping, curve jumping, etc. Its kind of frustrating and demoralizing to go all the way back to the first spawn every single time. To me, it seems like getting to the puzzle is way harder than actually completing them. Otherwise, its a cool addition.

I'm not a jump puzzle guy in Gmod or Source games, but its alright content.
Find

I enjoyed water treatment, but I think that there should be checkpoints specifically at the pit areas, where you have to fall down. Either at the top or bottom of those areas there should be a checkpoint, because going back to elevator/crusher is especially punishing solely because of the amount of time it takes to get there, rather than lava tube's path leading up to the checkpoint being fairly difficult. Either that, or making a checkpoint that's like a button or interactable object or something