Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Purp Rdmed by Edit, Kazen lies to cover for the rdm

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):Edit the impatient

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:83627147

Date of event:12/20/2020

Evidence: As shown in the video I was rdmed by Edit after killing a T. He used the lightsaber and hit me for no reason claiming it was crossfire when it clearly was not.

If anyone is going to claim that the he knew the person in front was a T then that's also impossible. That person did nothing since the round had just started and didn't even shoot yet. Even if the T did do something, Edit did not kill him afterwards. There was no shots or damage exchanged between them which would've been the case if it was a "crossfire".

I proceed to ask Kazen why he didn't handle the report in the discord and he said to me that he "Wasn't on TTT." I second guessed myself and checked my recording to see if I was actually crazy or seeing things but he was actually in the server during the report and a few rounds after. This blatant lie is actually absurd for a staff member who's suppose to be doing something for the community. Video was a bit too big so sent a youtube link.

like it says in your video, "I was on for two hours or so," is different from "hasn't been on in the last two hours."

why would you misquote someone when accusing someone of lying?

I never said  I wasn't on for 2 hours, I even answered you on discord...

Find

(12-21-2020, 07:14 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  like it says in your video, "I was on for two hours or so," is different from "hasn't been on in the last two hours."

why would you misquote someone when accusing someone of lying?

I got that part wrong sorry, I meant to say that he wasn't on TTT but mixed the 2 quotes up in my head when I was gathering info. I'll change it in the edit.
Find

wait you were literally answered by Kazen and consciously answered him back then went on to complain about him screwing you over?
Find

(12-21-2020, 07:17 AM)Divine Wrote:  wait you were literally answered by Kazen and consciously answered him back then went on to complain about him screwing you over?

The info got mixed up in my head and I accidentally got the messages mixed together. I was suppose to use the other quote and he did just up and leave without doing the report which led me to gathering up all the info and logs myself and since I cant open logs mid round for OLDER rounds, I had to grab everything I could and make this instead of him simply doing the report.
Find

So this is my take on the sitch. Firstly I'm not sure it's a case of targeted RDM and more so a case of RDM off of location (unless you and Edit have some prior beef I'm unsure off.). What edit could see in the death scene POV is you shooting like a handful of bullets into the vent. He then enters the vent, sees you not heading towards ID'ing the bodies and decides that you're most likely a T. Now depending on if Jed was kos'd or not this could even potentially be a valid kill reason. As for Kazen not handling it, I believe I saw at least 1 more mem+ in the kill scene that would've been able to handle it so I'm not quite sure as to why he's being targeted.
Find

Edit does RDM ALOT like almost a mind blowing amount seeing as he ALMOST always gets away with it when reported and its really annoying to be RDMed by him report him then he claims something (depending on the report) that gets him out of it or the report just gets ignored.  

Now as for Kazen he did say "I was on for like 2 hours or so" not "I havent been on in the last 2 hours or so" and  i personally havent had really any problems with Kazen ignoring reports he normally does what his staff rank "requires" him to at least from what i have seen
Find

(12-21-2020, 07:32 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  So this is my take on the sitch. Firstly I'm not sure it's a case of targeted RDM and more so a case of RDM off of location (unless you and Edit have some prior beef I'm unsure off.). What edit could see in the death scene POV is you shooting like a handful of bullets into the vent. He then enters the vent, sees you not heading towards ID'ing the bodies and decides that you're most likely a T. Now depending on if Jed was kos'd or not this could even potentially be a valid kill reason. As for Kazen not handling it, I believe I saw at least 1 more mem+ in the kill scene that would've been able to handle it so I'm not quite sure as to why he's being targeted.

I think it's fair to say that since he's of a higher ranking, he should be the one to do the report or at least look at it? The report wasn't done in the end anyways so should I have just blamed all the people eligible to do the report in the lobby too? I get your point of view on the death scene and such but the Traitor was already IDed so there was no point in me walking up to look at the T who was already dead. After the body was unIDed I already stopped shooting and I even switched my weapon to a melee before I was beat to death. Your response is a good take on it but Edit simply said "crossfire" as his reasoning which is just a straight up lie.
Find

(12-21-2020, 07:42 AM)RagingDemon Wrote:  
(12-21-2020, 07:32 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  So this is my take on the sitch. Firstly I'm not sure it's a case of targeted RDM and more so a case of RDM off of location (unless you and Edit have some prior beef I'm unsure off.). What edit could see in the death scene POV is you shooting like a handful of bullets into the vent. He then enters the vent, sees you not heading towards ID'ing the bodies and decides that you're most likely a T. Now depending on if Jed was kos'd or not this could even potentially be a valid kill reason. As for Kazen not handling it, I believe I saw at least 1 more mem+ in the kill scene that would've been able to handle it so I'm not quite sure as to why he's being targeted.

I think it's fair to say that since he's of a higher ranking, he should be the one to do the report or at least look at it? The report wasn't done in the end anyways so should I have just blamed all the people eligible to do the report in the lobby too? I get your point of view on the death scene and such but the Traitor was already IDed so there was no point in me walking up to look at the T who was already dead. After the body was unIDed I already stopped shooting and I even switched my weapon to a melee before I was beat to death. Your response is a good take on it but Edit simply said "crossfire" as his reasoning which is just a straight up lie.

In the case that the body was already ID'd then yeah blatant RDM. Targeted RDM however is moreso in reference to situations where he'd RDM you like that because you are you if you catch my drift? That's why I'm also wondering if you two have some sort of unresolved prior beef. Because Targeted RDM is a lot more severe than just standard RDM. As for the Kazen thing, generally everybody should do reports. Just because he is an admin does not mean he holds a greater responsibility to handle reports. It simply means that he is capable of handling more severe situations than reports. Often times it can be hard to see if there is a currently active report, especially if you were tabbed out as it was created. The only indication that a report is active is a small popup to the right side of the screen, hence why they often get missed. I am sure he would have handled it if he'd been aware of it but I believe it's safe to say he most likely missed it / believed somebody else would handle it.
Find