Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Purp Rdmed by Edit, Kazen lies to cover for the rdm

(12-21-2020, 07:14 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  like it says in your video, "I was on for two hours or so," is different from "hasn't been on in the last two hours."

why would you misquote someone when accusing someone of lying?

Btw... You seem to be undermining the reason for this whole report when both quotes are still him saying that he wasnt on TTT. He was on TTT and claimed he wasn't after I asked him what happened to the report. Should I should just report people on the forums instead? Or should I wait for my report to maybe get done?

Thanks for the information, is there anyway for me or anyone to see when and who is handling the report? I usually never see anything indicating whats happening (mainly due to me almost never reporting and vise versa)

As for the prior beef. The only thing I've ever really argued with him about is the misunderstanding between us on the "kos off location" situation that we had(which was like a couple months ago). I'd say that I'm civil as a player but I wouldn't really say that he's someone I actively look forward to playing with. That's really the only thing I can see this as... I've never rdmed him or anything either so it's bizarre to me why he would do this unless it was solely from that one argument that we had.

(12-21-2020, 07:16 AM)Kazen Wrote:  I never said  I wasn't on for 2 hours, I even answered you on discord...

Sorry about getting all mad about you leaving a few rounds after the report was made. I thought you just left on purpose and then lied to me in discord saying you weren't on TTT and been in lobby. Nytemart explained a bit and i guess its true you might have missed the little report window in the since its probably not up there for very long.
Find

(12-21-2020, 09:00 AM)RagingDemon Wrote:  
(12-21-2020, 07:14 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  like it says in your video, "I was on for two hours or so," is different from "hasn't been on in the last two hours."

why would you misquote someone when accusing someone of lying?

Btw... You seem to be undermining the reason for this whole report when both quotes are still him saying that he wasnt on TTT. He was on TTT and claimed he wasn't after I asked him what happened to the report. Should I should just report people on the forums instead? Or should I wait for my report to maybe get done?

Thanks for the information, is there anyway for me or anyone to see when and who is handling the report? I usually never see anything indicating whats happening (mainly due to me almost never reporting and vise versa)

As for the prior beef. The only thing I've ever really argued with him about is the misunderstanding between us on the "kos off location" situation that we had(which was like a couple months ago). I'd say that I'm civil as a player but I wouldn't really say that he's someone I actively look forward to playing with. That's really the only thing I can see this as... I've never rdmed him or anything either so it's bizarre to me why he would do this unless it was solely from that one argument that we had.

(12-21-2020, 07:16 AM)Kazen Wrote:  I never said  I wasn't on for 2 hours, I even answered you on discord...

Sorry about getting all mad about you leaving a few rounds after the report was made. I thought you just left on purpose and then lied to me in discord saying you weren't on TTT and been in lobby. Nytemart explained a bit and i guess its true you might have missed the little report window in the since its probably not up there for very long.

Okay well yes since there is no prior beef or any particular reason as to WHY he'd RDM specifically you I think it can be chalked up to a standard case of RDM which is punished with a slay.
Which I have now dished out on TTT so it should all be well and settled.
Find

Closed.
Find

bro i think this post is bugged I can still respond even tho it's closed
Find