Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Purp Rdmed by Edit, Kazen lies to cover for the rdm

(12-21-2020, 07:32 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  So this is my take on the sitch. Firstly I'm not sure it's a case of targeted RDM and more so a case of RDM off of location (unless you and Edit have some prior beef I'm unsure off.). What edit could see in the death scene POV is you shooting like a handful of bullets into the vent. He then enters the vent, sees you not heading towards ID'ing the bodies and decides that you're most likely a T. Now depending on if Jed was kos'd or not this could even potentially be a valid kill reason. As for Kazen not handling it, I believe I saw at least 1 more mem+ in the kill scene that would've been able to handle it so I'm not quite sure as to why he's being targeted.

I think it's fair to say that since he's of a higher ranking, he should be the one to do the report or at least look at it? The report wasn't done in the end anyways so should I have just blamed all the people eligible to do the report in the lobby too? I get your point of view on the death scene and such but the Traitor was already IDed so there was no point in me walking up to look at the T who was already dead. After the body was unIDed I already stopped shooting and I even switched my weapon to a melee before I was beat to death. Your response is a good take on it but Edit simply said "crossfire" as his reasoning which is just a straight up lie.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Purp Rdmed by Edit, Kazen lies to cover for the rdm - RagingDemon - 12-21-2020, 07:42 AM