Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Purp Rdmed by Edit, Kazen lies to cover for the rdm

(12-21-2020, 07:42 AM)RagingDemon Wrote:  
(12-21-2020, 07:32 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  So this is my take on the sitch. Firstly I'm not sure it's a case of targeted RDM and more so a case of RDM off of location (unless you and Edit have some prior beef I'm unsure off.). What edit could see in the death scene POV is you shooting like a handful of bullets into the vent. He then enters the vent, sees you not heading towards ID'ing the bodies and decides that you're most likely a T. Now depending on if Jed was kos'd or not this could even potentially be a valid kill reason. As for Kazen not handling it, I believe I saw at least 1 more mem+ in the kill scene that would've been able to handle it so I'm not quite sure as to why he's being targeted.

I think it's fair to say that since he's of a higher ranking, he should be the one to do the report or at least look at it? The report wasn't done in the end anyways so should I have just blamed all the people eligible to do the report in the lobby too? I get your point of view on the death scene and such but the Traitor was already IDed so there was no point in me walking up to look at the T who was already dead. After the body was unIDed I already stopped shooting and I even switched my weapon to a melee before I was beat to death. Your response is a good take on it but Edit simply said "crossfire" as his reasoning which is just a straight up lie.

In the case that the body was already ID'd then yeah blatant RDM. Targeted RDM however is moreso in reference to situations where he'd RDM you like that because you are you if you catch my drift? That's why I'm also wondering if you two have some sort of unresolved prior beef. Because Targeted RDM is a lot more severe than just standard RDM. As for the Kazen thing, generally everybody should do reports. Just because he is an admin does not mean he holds a greater responsibility to handle reports. It simply means that he is capable of handling more severe situations than reports. Often times it can be hard to see if there is a currently active report, especially if you were tabbed out as it was created. The only indication that a report is active is a small popup to the right side of the screen, hence why they often get missed. I am sure he would have handled it if he'd been aware of it but I believe it's safe to say he most likely missed it / believed somebody else would handle it.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Purp Rdmed by Edit, Kazen lies to cover for the rdm - Nytemart - 12-21-2020, 08:34 AM