Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stepping Down

Hey everyone,

Life has taken ahold of me. There's been a lot of incredible, and equally as much awful things happening that I've neglected attention towards. I want to go into the new year with the ability to put full focus on things that really matter to me - school, career and health.

That being said, FRG has been a priority to me since I was some 15 year old kid with acne tripping through high school. The amount of personal development I've gone through here is incredible to think about, and it's crazy to think now that the reason I'm quitting is because I'm about to turn 22 and graduate college. I can't thank you all enough for putting up with me for this long. This place is full of some of the best people I have ever met (as well as the opposite, jeez, outsource some community therapists). I'll miss and cherish the interactions I've had here, the personalities I've met, all the fantastic memes.
Even though this is a stepping down thread, I'd like to really thank the staff team. You all are fantastic people.

I don't know if I'll be active on the discord, lurking, scrolling through or whatever. For those who invested money in my work, I'll stay in close contact and at least have it open to check - all works are back into full effect. As far as my inventory goes, since I'm sure a handful of you are wondering, right now I have no plans for it. I'm sure I'll come on at some point and ask Brass to do something with me maybe when I have something to celebrate.

Thank you all for the years, they'll never be forgotten.

- That Thrakos Noob

I'll miss you Unpoke, thank you for everything
Find

I wish you luck my dude. Thanks again for everything you've done here. It wont be the same without ya. If you need anything at all, feel free to just shoot me a DM.

2020 really is going out with a bang Sad, Happy (almost) new years though.

goodby i wish u good luck in future endeavors
ill miss u

:'(
Find

Find

+1 to Unpoke for being a pretty epic dude, though I don't know you in any remote aspect besides what I can guess from playing with you a few times, I wish you all the best.
Find

Damn dude ill miss u Sadge
Find

Best of luck to you and wish you the best man and hope you have a successful future it was great to have you around thats for sure
Find

Man I didn't think I'd see the day when you weren't manager, good riddance. /s /s /s /s Fuck I'm gonna miss that.

You really helped me get into FRG as a newer player, I dunno how much I would've stuck around without you helping me out along with other peeps, huge thanks for that. Had a lot more fun with you around than otherwise, and def enjoyed my time hanging around you more than some other peeps lmao.

You're a rad dyude, good luck on the future!

You sold the fucking Creed, and I still remember the old deal that happened. You sold the FUCKING MAC!!!!
Find

I've only had a few encounters with you, and didn't get to know you that well, Unpoke. But I do wish you the best of luck! I hope to see you some time again Smile
Find