Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crystal Corruptor

The suggestion is simple, a consumable item or slotted item like the Crystal Synergizer that reverses the effect of a crystal/crystals.
For example, if you slot a Jump Crystal in, it lowers your jump height for added movement speed, or with Dimension Crystal, instead of giving reserve ammo over time it saps the reserve ammo of people you shoot, or if Blaze Crystal made you take more fire damage in exchange for having a 1 in 5 chance to shoot a special phoenix DOTwith any weapon/
I can see a few really cool uses for this too, like making Vit Crystal remove 15 health, but give you 30% overall more damage resistance against RANGED sources, so stuff like melees, knives, and fall damage do less but djinn balls, mage balls, DOTs, and event projectiles do less damage overall.
If this seems a bit underpowered or kinda useless on most crystals why not make it to where you could slot 2 crystals in for debuffs to use 3 crystals, like if you slot in Jump and Gravity for debuffs to make it so you cant jump, and slot Shock Reload and Vit for buffs. I just like items that give you debuffs to counteract or balance the buffs it gives you.
What do you guys think? Leave some changes you think would be cool and I might add an addendum with your guys' suggestions.
Find