Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Item Suggestions

Just a few item suggestions to keep things fresh, I guess.

Hunter's Mark - Equips in your misc slot, or could be a crystal. Keeps track of traitor, innocent, and detective kills in the form of charges. These charges can be expended in different amounts to gain buffs proportional to the amount and type expended. Optionally, it could evolve depending on your kill totals, similar to ophiuchus. Focus on secondary stats like reload speed, jump height, fall damage reduction, and mobility.

Serpent's Gift - Primary weapon. Comes with venom by default. Every DoT effect on you heals you instead of damages you, and gives you various buffs depending on the DoT type. Right clicking damages you with your own weapon, applying venom to yourself.

Banner of Triumph - Misc slot. For each corpse or ally within the banner radius, reduces damage taken within the radius by 18% per target, up to 72%, and reduces damage dealt by the user by a flat 50% for the duration.

Oruk's Index - Misc Slot. Thumbing through the pages of this book grant you insight into things that you had never considered before. Clarity overwhelms you, if only for a little while. +50% stability and +50% accuracy for 10 seconds, on a 30 second cooldown.

Zarb's Tools - Consumable. Add 1% to a stat on a gun, up to the gun's maximum. (Basically a way to quantifiably perfect a gun with random stats over time) Rare drop from weekly collection quests.

The Snapshot - Secondary weapon. Holding right click for a few seconds takes a picture of an area, slowing the mobility, reload speed, and firerate of anyone in the radius.

Giveaway Item Suggestions -----

Just some fun things I'd like to see in the giveaway because I'm selfish-
Reproductive Glock with: Moan (naturally), Discord, Gobble, Babyrage, Aim at feet, Muffle, Lucky and Gilded.
Reproductive Shotgun with: Moan, Newton, Present, Pumpkin, and Egg.
Reproductive M1911 (3/3) with: Mark, Weaken, Tether, Stormforged trait, Gifted Trait, Gardinator Critical.
+10 Doomscooper with: Litem trait, Gravitatem trait, Newton.

Also uber Mammon Smile
Find