Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Boxed Goblins Vault of Goodies Suggestion

This suggestion is related to past monthlies and bi-monthlies

The idea of this is that a new NPC is added(goblin in a box) that treasures monthlies and bi-monthlies, he would work in the idea that you would turn in say forerunner fragments (or even maybe a different currency) to obtain a old monthly item. The way it would this be implemented is also making to where these items are untradeable. Another way to tune it is make the more wanted monthlies cost more

This is just a general idea of anyone feels like adding onto it or dont like just say why
Find

5k forerunner frags for polarity shard, 3 of them make polarity rock

Find

Id much rather see comparable alternatives released than some way to obtain rare and old items.

Patience as a Voltaic alternative

Eternal Solitude as Mutable AK alternative

Trib flute as Ocarina alternative

instead of making older players items feel less valued why not leave it at adding new and interesting alternatives like brass already has been
Find

(01-11-2021, 01:52 PM)Divine Wrote:  Id much rather see comparable alternatives released than some way to obtain rare and old items.

Patience as a Voltaic alternative

Eternal Solitude as Mutable AK alternative

Trib flute as Ocarina alternative

instead of making older players items feel less valued why not leave it at adding new and interesting alternatives like brass already has been

I get the idea here but there would still be limited quantity so no everyone would be able to own one of these items. I just want a way to bring forward older items so people who never seen or used these items can give it a go, but still my overall point is that most items you listed are limited (trib oca alternative is excluded)
Find