Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bumping items in Trade Offer.

Everyone has to eventually bump something in Trade Offers. It's tedious, annoying, and overall a waste of time especially if you have 10-15 items up there all in bags or maybe in your bank. What I suggest is a bump button that has a cooldown and you can bump items once like every hour or few hours to avoid having to do the whole tedious process of putting the shit on trade offers.

minimum cd of 48 hours
Find

(01-13-2021, 01:50 AM)Divine Wrote:  minimum cd of 48 hours

eh id say less that seems to extreme
Find

not that extreme, t/o has a very robust search feature. You do not need to constantly bump your items and if we have servers full of people constantly bumping items literally nothing would be achieved and we'd be running into the same problem we already have of people for some reason upset there item isnt on the front page.
Find

I wouldn't mind a bump feature on something like a 6 hour cooldown. If you're super adamant about selling your item and making sure people see it, you could bump every 6 hours, but as Divine said, the search feature does work well. At the same time, no one's going to find my item if they're just browsing trade offers and not looking for something specific on page 13 if they're just browsing between rounds. People already list and relist their items to accomplish just this- But if you already have an offer on a very contested item, you can't very well do that, and it'll fall to page 25+ in time. The problem is finding a happy medium so that bumping isn't pointless. We could also add a "promoted" page that you pay coins to have a reserved spot on a separate page. 5k per 1 hour, or something along those lines.
Find

(01-18-2021, 07:53 PM)Goodest Seal Wrote:  I wouldn't mind a bump feature on something like a 6 hour cooldown. If you're super adamant about selling your item and making sure people see it, you could bump every 6 hours, but as Divine said, the search feature does work well. At the same time, no one's going to find my item if they're just browsing trade offers and not looking for something specific on page 13 if they're just browsing between rounds. People already list and relist their items to accomplish just this- But if you already have an offer on a very contested item, you can't very well do that, and it'll fall to page 25+ in time. The problem is finding a happy medium so that bumping isn't pointless. We could also add a "promoted" page that you pay coins to have a reserved spot on a separate page. 5k per 1 hour, or something along those lines.

in favor of the promoted page, rather than have someone constantly relist or bump their item like crazy just make them pay for their stuff on the front page since they want it there so bad
Find