Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The End

I haven't been active since March of 2020 but I feel like it's time to make an official departure thread. Garry's Mod (Brassx's content to be more specific.) was my main game from July 2012-March 2020. It is, without a doubt, the video game I have spent the most amount of time on. For that reason, I wanted to say farewell to some of you, as the community and server were such a large part of my life.

Terran - You made TTT more fun. You played the gamemode the way it was meant to be played and any time you were on it was always more fun than when you weren't.

Unpoke - You baby raged when I declined your admin app but then worked your way up to manager. You grew as a person from FRG for sure. Am glad I got to know you and hope to keep in touch. I'll always have fond PUBG memories. <3

Dreadark - You're a huge nub. Keep in touch.

Mousey - When you first came to FRG from moat's I immediately liked you and hoped you'd stick around. I knew you'd be a great addition to FRG and now you are manager. Your master plan is fulfilled and now you can abuse all of your powers. Good luck.

Parade - Get a mic and use it.

Mr. Potato - You're a great person. Hope you get lots of good fortune on FRG.

Hockeyfn - Crazy that we met on NTG and then years later found out we live 20 mins from each other. Get back into Pokemon go so we can play again sometime.

Davdo (anangrybeaver) - Keep in touch. Always enjoy gaming with you.

Tonifer - Glad you came over to FRG from NTG. Always enjoyed you on the server and in other games. Keep in touch.

Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms - Another person from NTG I am very glad came to FRG. Hope all is well with you and hope to stay in contact.

Brassx and Grassx - Though we seem to have grown apart for some reason I hope FRG lives on for many years. I hope it continues to grow and bring happiness to both of your lives.

If I left anyone out I apologize. There are countless other names I could have included but I was just going with the ones that came to mind off the top of my head. If I left you out and it bothers you, feel free to contact me about it. Farewell FRG. Thanks for all of the memories and maybe we will meet again on Voslom or another game that isn't GMOD.

good luck with everything jake <3 keep in touch
ill keep working on forgiving u for that horrible decision Smile))

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

No, I don't think I will.

I hope in the best future for you, and get the dubs in Warzone.
Find

B-but who will spawn dragon rounds for us now?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

but who's supposed to add funny music to end round playlist
Find

you always kept it real jake. i love you.

;( I promise eventually we'll play warzone again soon Sad Sad Sad
Find

I reject your reality and substitute my own. Sad
Find

enjoy life my man, im sorry i didnt accept your invites to play more often
Find

Late too the party but super gunna miss you Jake, hope you at least pop up in discord to say hi or whatever Confusedadge:

You were always real fun to play with man but I get it.
We'll all be here man if you every wanna stop back by
Find

Find