Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why Unpoke gotta be rude like that On my ban appeal

(01-16-2021, 06:59 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  This is literally why. Nobody wants to deal with a pissbaby who can't deal with being told no in an honest way. I told you specifically in that ban appeal - nobody cares how you feel about it either.

Man I'm just asking why you gotta be so rude it doesn't matter anyways now that you're no longer the manager.

(01-16-2021, 03:34 PM)SquaredTriangles Wrote:  
(01-16-2021, 06:59 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  This is literally why. Nobody wants to deal with a pissbaby who can't deal with being told no in an honest way. I told you specifically in that ban appeal - nobody cares how you feel about it either.

Man I'm just asking why you gotta be so rude it doesn't matter anyways now that you're no longer the manager.

And also I expected more from an ex-manager like really? Calling me a piss baby and getting upset when I'm just asking why you gotta be so rude
Find

piss baby

And also I expected more from an ex-manager like really? Calling me a piss baby and getting upset when I'm just asking why you gotta be so rude

Literally nobody gives a shit. Nobody. You're cringe as fuck.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-17-2021, 03:03 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  

Literally nobody gives a shit. Nobody. You're cringe as fuck.
Yikes Unpoke again I expected more from an ex-manager how about you come back to this thread when you're done having a baby rage?

How do you live with yourself? Like honestly, do you atleast get 8 hours of sleep? Drink 4-6 cups of water a day? Take your mental illness meds? Go on a nice nature walk?
Find

(01-18-2021, 02:40 AM)Kcat Wrote:  How do you live with yourself? Like honestly, do you atleast get 8 hours of sleep? Drink 4-6 cups of water a day? Take your mental illness meds? Go on a nice nature walk?

I do all of these things yeah
Find

(01-18-2021, 06:04 AM)SquaredTriangles Wrote:  
(01-18-2021, 02:40 AM)Kcat Wrote:  How do you live with yourself? Like honestly, do you atleast get 8 hours of sleep? Drink 4-6 cups of water a day? Take your mental illness meds? Go on a nice nature walk?

Lick anymore dry cum?
Find

(01-19-2021, 04:38 AM)CoachGrump #SpreadPositivity Wrote:  
(01-18-2021, 06:04 AM)SquaredTriangles Wrote:  

Lick anymore dry cum?

everyday Big Grin
Find