Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cheny bedeney - member app

Steam Name(Current): cheny bedecomposition

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 1807 hours on TTT/1061 on lobby

Where did you hear about this server?: not sure, was a long time ago.

Have you ever been banned and why?: yes, for toxicity and rdming.

Why do you want to join?: being a long time player of this server i feel like having member would be nice (again), other then that being member is just one of those things, it doesnt do much so i dont really have much to say.

Referred by: nobody.

Additional Details: now, as much as some people would like for you to believe, i am not the most toxic sack of shit to encounter this server. and now to contradict that statement: beebee, before you comment talking about how i am vile human trash and that i should not be allowed to represent this server, take a second to think.
(oh yeah also ive lied about my age on like every member app cause i used to be like 13 years old this is my actual age)
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

+1 i like cheny, he'd never hurt a soul, member is deserved.
Find

Odd you made a new one before the first got accepted/denied.

Just cause you're comparing yourself to others, doesn't mean you should get member. "I'm not worse than this guy" isn't a good reason, if you can believe that. To me, you have barely improved since your toxic and purposely rdming new players ban.

My other post:
Find

(01-13-2021, 09:43 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Odd you made a new one before the first got accepted/denied.

Just cause you're comparing yourself to others, doesn't mean you should get member. "I'm not worse than this guy" isn't a good reason, if you can believe that. To me, you have barely improved since your toxic and purposely rdming new players ban.

My other post:

i hate to reply on my own post, but you havent played recently, you have no clue what my behavior is like in game, also that isnt comparing myself to others, im just saying that what may be said is different from what is true.
also, the reason i made another application is because its been 8 months, a lot has changed in 8 months, i wasnt bad 8 months ago but ive only improved since then (not to toot my own horn)
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

+1 never really had a problem with cheny.
Find

double app, still troll -1
Find

Still a rdming noob :pogchamp: -1

I mean, if you say 8 months, I kind of want to question your math, because you posted that member app on 11-05-2020, 08:18 PM
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Denied.