Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Noctt's reapplication
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Terran
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
perm ban appeal
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
Yesterday, 06:52 PM
» Replies: 1
aPpLiCaTiOn Of MiRaClEs )...
Last Post: Noctt
09-25-2024, 02:50 PM
» Replies: 5
Chromosome godlike
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Terran
09-24-2024, 10:03 PM
» Replies: 59
It's me ya boi
Forum: Introductions
Last Post: Dylansonfire
09-22-2024, 09:22 AM
» Replies: 5
Dylansonfire Member Appli...
Last Post: Crypt2c
09-17-2024, 03:53 PM
» Replies: 8
An Announcement
Forum: General
Last Post: Dylansonfire
09-15-2024, 07:49 PM
» Replies: 6
terran
Last Post: Dreadark
09-10-2024, 12:21 AM
» Replies: 3
Letter of Appreciation
09-09-2024, 08:52 PM
» Replies: 4
Terran's +Member Applicat...
Forum: Approved
08-27-2024, 02:57 PM
» Replies: 1

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,496,   Latest member: fallen angel,   Forum threads: 9,040,   Forum posts: 74,580,   Full Statistics

WELP.
Posted by: SirZeroshot™ - 11-20-2014, 02:43 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (5)

Does anybody need a Death Steam Card for the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth? BECAUSE I HAVE 5.

Print this item

Bro-Tato Beta Tester Application
Posted by: dongle - 11-20-2014, 12:03 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Where did you hear about this server?*: Next Tier Gaming.
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: To help out, report some glitches and shit lol
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yeah
Any other info: You guys pretty much know me :p

Print this item

hockeyfn's private beta app
Posted by: hockeyfn - 11-19-2014, 11:36 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

(*Required or the application will be denied)

Age*: 16

Where did you hear about this server?*: jake

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I want to experience the fresh new inventory system, and experiment with the new stuff, also i like the idea of everybody starting with a fresh inventory, just seems interesting to me.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: yes, been playing for about a year.

Any other info: No other info.

Print this item

Chickens beta app
Posted by: EL Chicken Soup - 11-19-2014, 06:53 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Age*:19
Where did you hear about this server?*:Brass
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Cus id like to help
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Im swaglist
Any other info: U better accept m8 or imma find ya m8

Print this item

Info about the beta server.
Posted by: Brassx - 11-19-2014, 05:25 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (5)

Here I will list a few features some of you may not know of yet.

You can right click the "Inventory" header inside your inventory to bring up a mouse menu.

This mouse menu will consist of several things, the first one being "Reload Inventory". If your inventory is blank, you can select this option(3 minute cooldown), to simply reload your inventory from the server, this also reloads your loadout.

The second option "Sort Inventory" is a submenu, it has several options under it for sorting.
The first one is "Sort by name(ASC)", this sorts all items in your inventory by their name, in alphabetical(ascending) order (a - z).
The next one is "Sort by name(DES)", this sorts all items in your inventory by their name, in alphabetical(descending) order (z - a).
The next one is "Sort by Rarity(ASC)", this sorts all items in your inventory by their rarity, in ascending order(lowest to highest).
The next one is "Sort by Rarity(DES)", this sorts all items in your inventory by their rarity, in descending order(highest to lowest).

Next you can right click any item in your Inventory to bring up a mouse menu as well, these options are "Link item in chat", "Equip" (if the item can be equipped), "Inspect", "Remove", and "Cancel".

Inspect brings up a window with a 3D model of the item you clicked inspect on, you can drag your mouse to rotate the view, and scroll to zoom in.

You can bind a key to "br_open_inventory" to change the default I bind for the inventory.
You can also type in, !in, /in, !inv, /inv, !inventory, /inventory to open your inventory.

You can now start a trade by simply typing !trade username, this works like ULX, so it only has to match part of their name.

When in a trade, you simply click on items to offer them. No more drag and drop.

When you join for the first time, you should obtain a random starter primary, and a random starter secondary. These are NOT trade-able.

You can right click the Loadout header in your Inventory to bring up a mouse menu with the option: "Re-equip Loadout".
You can re-equip your loadout once per spawn, for up to 30 seconds after you spawn.

I'll add more to this 'tip' list as more things get added.

Print this item

About the forums
Posted by: Rangerdanger - 11-19-2014, 03:56 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (4)

Is it just me or do the forums keep logging you out after you quit your browser.

Cause Every time I come on here, I have to re log back in.

Print this item

Hey guys
Posted by: Liquidflesh1349 - 11-19-2014, 01:41 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (6)

Hey guys most of u know me from ntg if not blame mcnuggie ( :> ). I like guns and gaming and heavy metal music.Thats about it........jake doesnt like turtles XD

Print this item

Rainbow NinjaMaster99's Application
Posted by: Bomb Voyage - 11-19-2014, 12:36 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Age*: 14
Where did you hear about this server?*:NTG Forums/Omega/McNugget
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I enjoy beta testing stuff ( you get to feel like your helping and part of somethin' ya know what I mean?) and I enjoyed the NTG inventory system so kinda excited to test out the new one. Its like getting to beta test a long-awaited sequel to your favorite game.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yep
Any other info: I enjoy long walks on the beach and bubble baths.
Heart Ninja

Print this item

Liquids Beta App
Posted by: Liquidflesh1349 - 11-19-2014, 12:27 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Age*:13

Where did you hear about this server?*:Mcnuggie or his name now Aleksandr

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:I believe I can help out a lot in this server. Ntg meant a lot to me but I feel I can really make a difference in this. I would also love to try out new and cool stuff to come out.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*:yes

Any other info:
I won't give out any information about anything that goes on in the beta server. What happens in the beta server, stays in the beta server.

Print this item

Terrans Silly Misc. Suggestions
Posted by: Terran - 11-18-2014, 11:53 PM - Forum: To-do list - Replies (72)

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1453 online users. » 13 Member(s) | 1440 Guest(s)
? Wolfy ?., bimblumbo, Brassx , Car Battery Fisherman, FaZe Meyer, FrostZone ©, Go-Gurt, HeisenBurger, Kampeki, ManeGunner6, Sinlge Liad Back Country Boy, Spoder, STÆSH