Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MasterfulThinker - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): MasterfulThinker

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Almost 300 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: A month or so after Moat died I was trying to find a new inventory server to play and went looking over the internet and I stumbled upon a blog post saying after moat, frg was the best ttt experience (They were wrong)

Have you ever been banned and why?: No because im a gud boy

Why do you want to join?: Because I love being on this server and interacting with this server and (most of) its people and I want to take it to the next step (like a relationship)

Referred by: The Tab Key (no one)

Additional Details: I like long walks on the beach, used to go by MAST3R (or anything thing seasonal), started playing around in the summer of 2020 (After steam sale of gmod because I'm a brokie), and have been enjoying it ever since. Sometimes had to take a break for a while due to personal issues but I still enjoy playing when I get the chance to and looking forward to the future of this server even if I don't have a mic (or do I?)

+1

watch out microboss is going to -1 you for low effort for not having a 5-page autobiography
Find

100% +1
Find

Wanted to give it a little bit before I responded to the app just see what the guy was like. I was impressed with how friendly and mature he was, and honestly he's a picture perfect member in my eyes. Super nice and enjoys FRG in a way that makes me want to enjoy it too. +1.
Find

MasterfulThinker has always been a nice and chill guy to be in the server with. I think he would be a cool Member +1
Find

+1 good man
Find

MasterfulThinker has always been a nice and chill guy to be in the server with. I think he would be a cool Member +1
Find

+1 nice guy, real fun to play with.
Find

seems like a nice guy would do good as member +1
Find

Anyone who is friendly and gets along well with others deserves member on frg. +1 i really hope you get it bud
Deadheala
Find