Average Mousey Enjoyer Member Application

22!

Steam Name(Current):

Average Mousey Enjoyer

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):

TTT-212
Lobby-96

Where did you hear about this server?:

Heard about FRG from friends earlier this year and these were the most quality TTT inventory servers that are out there. It’s original and fun as all hell.

Have you ever been banned and why?:

I don’t believe so but I wouldn’t be surprised if Mousey does for me using swappy on him

Why do you want to join?:

I’ve been playing for quite a bit and I finally want a membership since I spend a lot of my time on the servers, love this community and I’m excited to keep playing and see what else Brass has in store for us!

Referred by:

Nobody lol

Additional Details:

I am just your average mousey enjoyer (also known as Broseff by most)
Find

I dont know guy idk why i think hed make a good member idk man like he just seems like a cool guy??? like man wow crazy like something about him idk bro
Find

seen him around for a while and haven't seen any problems seems like a +1 to me
Find

+1 broseff Doesnt break rules most of the time
Find

+1 I thought this dude was here longer, but he seems pretty good, unlike the last member who joined.
Find

Funny guy +1
Find

enjoyable person to play on the server with
+1
Find

sned sme apcitures of hsi poop -1
Find

Average Mousey enjoyer also known as broseff or the oogter Jojo siwa. This dude has out of game traded with about 4 or 5 people wouldnt trust him he lies about everything and if you would like proof of him out of game trading please dm me. He plays on a server until its not fun anymore then he oogts with ''friends''.  Red Lightning#2677
Find

I have out of game traded months ago in another server literally once and never again, I have traded items with trusted people back and forth for no gain and he is just bombing because I outed him on trying to out of game trade at this time.
(12-02-2021, 07:40 AM)Red Lightning Wrote:  Average Mousey enjoyer also known as broseff or the oogter Jojo siwa. This dude has out of game traded with about 4 or 5 people wouldnt trust him he lies about everything and if you would like proof of him out of game trading please dm me. He plays on a server until its not fun anymore then he oogts with ''friends''.  Red Lightning#2677
Find