Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Excel's Member Application

Heart 

Steam Name(Current): Excel

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Your play time is 50 hours 0 minute 1 Seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: Was talking to aresuft and he told me about this server Smile

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nein,Have never been banned.

Why do you want to join?:Over the past 50 hours i've played the server has been very fun Big Grin.I would like to be more involved with the cool dudes in FRG.
Find

+1 great person to play with
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 5 (not many posts, but 4 days online)
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 5
5. The player does not troll: 5
6. The player has/uses his mic: 3
7. Communication skills: 4
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 4
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 2

Score: 53/60

Grade: 88% B

Final Notes: Excel is a pretty cool guy, there isn't much I could see him working on. He is mature and relaxed when playing and there is no reason that he shouldn't become member.

+1
Find

+1 Played with him ALOT and is really fun to play with so i dont see a problem with him being a member.
Find

I find you alright, never really caused anything and stand a head taller than most. Kinda strong opinions there though, might wanna cool them down when you play and just stick to the game, 'cuz we're all wrong sometimes. Going off of the majority vote with a +1 of my own.
Find

Excel's pretty cool. Nothing really wrong with him 'cept that he is a HUGE cs;go NERD.

+6
Find

Won't buy my Items for a fair price -1. But is fun to play with and doesn't acting like a flaying cock making everyone angry +2.
Find

I think he's a pretty cool player +1
Find

pretty good guy and not only tries to follow but tries to enforce the rules in a peaceful manner. i think he should make it and would be a great member. +1
Find

Was rude to me at first so I have mixed feelings but he stopped once everyone called him out on it. He is fun to play with and as long as he isn't disrespectful towards anyone else I think he'd make a great member. +1
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find