Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vertical Membership application

Steam Name(Current): Vertical

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): about 1300 hours on all all servers

Where did you hear about this server?: Heard from a friend back in 2018ish

Have you ever been banned and why?: Banned 2x. One for changing name during game, and the other for kill binding once during an event map.

Why do you want to join?: Been playing for a long time so I figured I'd give it a shot applying. Love the server, hate my luck XD

Referred by:

Additional Details: I know I can be pretty annoying at times but I try to not be serious and am mostly being sarcastic. Love the server and *most* people that I play with here. I plan on staying for a long time Big Grin
Find

+1 Vertical is nice. Respectful and fun player.
Find

After being away from FRG for so long, I'd wondered what had happened to the greater member community as a whole. Vertical was one of the 1st people I interacted with upon my return. He represented every positive thing that made me miss the server so much. He deserves membership.

+1
Find

+1 i vouch for u, fun to play with
Find

Buys a crapton of my crates and pretty much fuels all of my ventures, which means my humble opinion supports him fully. +1
Find

No issues on my end here, chill vibes but I swear to god if I buy another bonus chest off you and get a 3rd durins I am gonna bash my keyboard across my head
+1
Find

APPROVED
Find