Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Any DOTA nerds out there?

(04-12-2015, 02:01 AM)MlgGuy #BeingGayIsNotTrolling Wrote:  
(04-11-2015, 10:17 PM)Maeps Wrote:  Start by learning the basics.
From there, Starting with Abaddon and ending with Zeus, go from A to Z playing every hero. That way you know what every hero does, and what their role is. It helps when you are playing a game and you get instabgibbed by nyx, but instead of going "WTF" you just sigh in regret of hitting him when he had his spiked carapace up. This goes with every other hero, and familiarizes you with all the roles and the diversity of the different playstyles there are.

And play with good friends who carry you

Il never carry you again. I like HotS more than dota now.
Find

Nah, how to play Dota:

Play AllStars on Warcraft 3
realize its a pretty shit mod, move on to Footman Frenzy
laugh at valve trying to jew with it

Unless you're younger than 16 and obviously under-aged.
Find

Fuzzy and I played a few games, and since he is new it put us into the potato bracket and it was easy as hell
Find

(04-17-2015, 07:14 PM)Cryptic Phantom Wrote:  Fuzzy and I played a few games, and since he is new it put us into the potato bracket and it was easy as hell

I just fucked around, and realized healers are my least favourite support
Find

(04-17-2015, 07:25 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  
(04-17-2015, 07:14 PM)Cryptic Phantom Wrote:  Fuzzy and I played a few games, and since he is new it put us into the potato bracket and it was easy as hell

I just fucked around, and realized healers are my least favourite  support

Healing isn't really the primary function of any hero.
Find

(04-17-2015, 08:25 PM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  

Find

(04-18-2015, 12:54 AM)Maeps Wrote:  
(04-17-2015, 08:25 PM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  

His armor bullshittery and shadow grave is definitely more defining than the healing aspect of shadow wave. Most of the time hes wombo'd with a shadow demon and uses it as a nuke.

The closest you get to a healer would be io or oracle, and even they aren't picked primarily for their healing.
Find

Yeah, I was joking. There isn't really a straight healer in dota. Supports are a lot more diverse than league.
Find

Then again dazzle and omni revolve around healing or protecting team mates. And i use to have like 4.5k mmr in dota 2 but then i switched to league and i can happily say league is much better ;-; sorry bb
Find

(04-21-2015, 12:02 PM)Mr. Diklano Wrote:  Then again dazzle and omni revolve around healing or protecting team mates. And i use to have like 4.5k mmr in dota 2 but then i switched to league and i can happily say league is much better ;-; sorry bb

This, but I can say supporting in dota sucks big donkey balls and is hitler compared to supporting in league.
Find