Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Any DOTA nerds out there?

Now that HotS is cumming out, I really don't see why you would play league.

HotS is much better if you want fast paced and easy to pick up. Dota is much better if you want difficulty. League is probably for kaceytron fans.

Like, the only reason I see league sticking around in the upcoming 3-4 years is if i'm overestimating the ability for kids to move onto what they like and not what their friends are playing.

That is assuming HotS doesn't fuck up its launch in 6 weeks, which actually seems possible. Not as bad as Diablo 3's launch, but more like...Gmod whenever it updates.. Fuck, even if its not bad, shitters will open it, say "omg only 50 heroes" and leave.
Find

(04-22-2015, 04:38 AM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  Now that HotS is cumming out, I really don't see why you would play league.

HotS is much better if you want fast paced and easy to pick up. Dota is much better if you want difficulty. League is probably for kaceytron fans.

Like, the only reason I see league sticking around in the upcoming 3-4 years is if i'm overestimating the ability for kids to move onto what they like and not what their friends are playing.

That is assuming HotS doesn't fuck up its launch in 6 weeks, which actually seems possible. Not as bad as Diablo 3's launch, but more like...Gmod whenever it updates.. Fuck, even if its not bad, shitters will open it, say "omg only 50 heroes" and leave.

79 less heros than heroes of newerth, 73 less than league of legends, like 59 less than dota 2 (i think), and no items. The game (unless blizzard releases VERY FREQUENT updates which, realize theyre a big company like Valve) will have substantially less replay value than any other moba out there immediately. Unless the gameplay is somehow fantastic and will never get stale without items and about half as much heros as the competing mobas i doubt it will be seriously popular shortly after launch. Just from an objective comparison between it and its competitors, it is extremely lacking.

Looking at hots from a esports standpoint, it doesnt look like it will ever be serious competitive. Lack of items = immediately the skill factor in itemization is gone, no gold = no skill in lasthitting or csing. I think itll end up like Smite. Sure esports exist, but nobody gives a shit lol.
Find

(04-22-2015, 02:54 PM)соси хуй сука бля Wrote:  
(04-22-2015, 04:38 AM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  Now that HotS is cumming out, I really don't see why you would play league.

79 less heros than heroes of newerth, 73 less than league of legends, like 59 less than dota 2 (i think), and no items. The game (unless blizzard releases VERY FREQUENT updates which, realize theyre a big company like Valve) will have substantially less replay value than any other moba out there immediately. Unless the gameplay is somehow fantastic and will never get stale without items and about half as much heros as the competing mobas i doubt it will be seriously popular shortly after launch. Just from an objective comparison between it and its competitors, it is extremely lacking.

Looking at hots from a esports standpoint, it doesnt look like it will ever be serious competitive. Lack of items = immediately the skill factor in itemization is gone, no gold = no skill in lasthitting or csing. I think itll end up like Smite. Sure esports exist, but nobody gives a shit lol.

You mother fucker. I've played enough league to know that people only play like 20 champions max. Most people will only play like 3 doe. If I wanted to be a stupid bitch, I would be all "butt theres 6 maps ermaghed!!! If you play all 50 heroes one time for each map, you will have atleast 300 different experiences!!!"But no, because people really don't care about variety, they always get their top 5 or so heroes and play them repeatedly.

I thought it would be a shitty esports too, but its looking like people really like it. They appear to enjoy the fast and quick games and ignore the lack of CS. If you want to say the EZiness will turn people off, then that would also apply to League.

Maybe you should use the key I gave you to play, you lil bitch ass bitch, nerd.
Find

(04-22-2015, 03:40 PM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  
(04-22-2015, 02:54 PM)соси хуй сука бля Wrote:  

You mother fucker. I've played enough league to know that people only play like 20 champions max. Most people will only play like 3 doe. If I wanted to be a stupid bitch, I would be all "butt theres 6 maps ermaghed!!! If you play all 50 heroes one time for each map, you will have atleast 300 different experiences!!!"But no, because people really don't care about variety, they always get their top 5 or so heroes and play them repeatedly.

I thought it would be a shitty esports too, but its looking like people really like it. They appear to enjoy the fast and quick games and ignore the lack of CS. If you want to say the EZiness will turn people off, then that would also apply to League.  

Maybe you should use the key I gave you to play, you lil bitch ass bitch, nerd.

what makes a moba fun is the variability and replayability and high skill caps, thats why theyre the most played games in the world. Thats just a fact. If you wanted to switch to a simpler moba with less variability and therefore less replayability and a lower skill cap,go ahead and play hots. I honestly dont see anyone really playing it besides hipsters and blizzard fanboys. And the art direction is hilariously bad, even compared to league. League is also less mechanically advanced than dota sure, but it still actually has SOME mechanics to listen to.
Mathematically though, there are over 100x more hero team composition in the other games, (2,000,000 mil hots 200,000,000 league 280,000,000 HoN , 100,000,000 dota 2 *rounded) just for fun.
Find

Hey you lil fuckin' shit, you are saying a game that you literally never even played is easier.

Talk shit get hit.

Play a single HotS game and let me laugh at all the shit you fuck up ; ))))))))))))))))

)
Find

(04-22-2015, 05:23 PM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  Hey you lil fuckin' shit, you are saying a game that you literally never even played is easier.

Talk shit get hit.

Play a single HotS game and let me laugh at all the shit you fuck up ; ))))))))))))))))

)

Why would i play a shitty casual game when i have my league of legends Wink))

Not saying from on opinion, it is the objective standpoint. It has less heroes, no items, no creep score, meaning no falling behind or getting ahead except in exp, meaning less complex, meaning less difficult, meaning easier.
Find

League has less maps, league has no talents, league has no forts, league has less map objectives, league has no mounts, league has no mercenaries.

Man, league sounds really dumbed down, how can people even play that xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa.
Find

I prefer league over dota honestly. The playstyle is way more enjoyable in league.
Find

It took me this long to find out my friends are filthy nerds...

BRB sodokuing
Find

(04-23-2015, 01:28 AM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  It took me this long to find out my friends are filthy nerds...

BRB sodokuing

eyy thats my nigga
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find