Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

SilentSpy's Membership Application

Current Steam Name: SilentSpy

Time played on server(s): ~210 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: From teamSesh/Possibly Terran

Have you ever been banned and why?: Sorta,"RDM & Leave". It wasn't RDM + Leave and the staff member responsible admitted his/her mix-up, apologized, and got me unbanned within the day so I don't consider it a ban.

Why do you want to join?: Because It's a great community, I know a lot of people from when I was a mod at NTG, and it's tons of fun, especially with friends!

Referred by: Terran

Additional Details: I was originally a mod for NTG which is where I know many of you from and I'm glad to see a lot of the same people in a different, more enjoyable (at least for me) enviroment.
Find

(04-12-2015, 09:18 PM)SilentSpy Wrote:  Referred by: Aresuft & Terran
I'd like to point out that this is false and I in no way support this app. -1

Nice guy, follows the rules, and is generally fun to play with. +1
Find

I'm hoping that he'll be accepted this time, there's no reason in (my) own eyes not to. As before I'm throwing in my allotment of a +1, for whatever it may count. He's really fun to play with, and an old friend of mine.
Find

follows the rules, plays fair I'd say he'd be a good member +1
Find

YOOOOOOOOOOO you remember me?

Thought you died lol

+1
Find

pretty good player and is fun to have on. +1
Find

-1 he requested i do so

Edit: I guess +1 because he isnt tooooo annoying, he follows the rules knows whats what, minus some bickering with wolfpac but it was just immature nonsense

Editted edit: -/+ In advance I'm sorry Silence, but you constantly tell us staff what to do even when it's accidental or simply something so small, we know how to do our job and you've said some pretty stupid stuff when people assumed me and her were together you made some stupid jokes. It's getting old.
Find

I like silent hes fun to play with and I see no reason he cant be a member.
Find

I enjoy silent when he's on the server. He's usually pleasant and talkative. +1
Find