Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

SilentSpy's Membership Application

(05-02-2015, 04:51 PM)Celery God™ Wrote:  I enjoy silent when he's on the server. He's usually pleasant and talkative. +1

Yes a little TOO talkative. xD
Find

SilencePie is a good guy to play with and he is a nice guy. I hope that he becomes a member because he deseerves it. +1
Find

I deleted my last post for reasons, and I have some more to say.

Silence has issues with telling people how to do their job and just being a bit pushy, and it gets to be too much, as Cyan said in his recent edit; we as staff know what we're doing, and we are normally 1 step ahead of you and know who to punish, you don't need to tell us how to deal with things. He's a cool guy, fun to play with, just he takes things way too seriously often which can cause tense situations and that bothers some people.

I'm not going to leave a rating.

To be honest. I'm iffy about you. I have no personal issues with you(although trying to boss staff around is a big no no.)

PM me if you want to know why exactly I feel iffy about you, as I'd rather not state it for everyone to see here.

I just got to know him today. We were in the server and no mods were on and rdmers came into the server and he handle it so well. He is so cool, positive, and really fun +1
Find

+1 Nice player,helpful,sexy,and very kawaii.
Find

Honestly, you can be an asscrack at times, but most times, I enjoy playing with you. Also, I like asscracks, cause ya know, I'm bi.

+1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I thought I already commeted...
Well, he's fun in-game, I like him! I haven't seen him RDM and he follows the rules. +1
Find

+1 sucks at AOM
Find

I like playing with Silent, even though sometimes he screws me over by getting people to trust him...

love u bb, +1.
Find