Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

SilentSpy's Membership Application

I change my opinion. SilentSpy has been trying to get member for almost 3 months now, and he hasn't gone anywhere. He keeps his hopes up and doesn't give up though, and he is a valiant member of this community. He has done iffy things in the past, but he has made effort to fix his issues and he has made a lot of progress, there would be no harm at all in making Silentspy a member, because as of recently he has done nothing wrong and is only showing that he is a valuable addition to this community.

+1.
Find

How could I have missed this? Hell yes +1 through the roof. Silent is my baby, he's amazing, he's fun to play with, he knows the rules
Make him member
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Why is this still not approved? .-.
Find

How has he not gotten approved yet.. He's like better than terran. *No offense terran*

+1. Nice guy. I see him on all the time too.
Find

+1 , Silent was nice to me ever since I first played on the server back in may. He doesn't rdm and I dont see why he should not get member.
Find

I don't no about you TO MUCH talk not enough play +\-0
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Follows the rules. Would be a good member. +1
Find

Silent is lvl 24, plays often, is a great player, knows the rules, and should have been member a very long time ago. +1
Find

I give this a whole +1, for he is a great player and messes around in a good way that makes it fun to play with him. Though his shotgun may be cancer in digital form, I hope he gets member.
Find