Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Voslom?

Sounds pretty cool. Can we get some information about it, even snippets?
Find

\?/
hype!
damn my smiley doesn't work...
Find

what is voslom
Find

Brass' game that he's working on.
To quote Grass:

!!HYPE!!
Find

pretty cool right now
Find

What? Brass is making a game?

And yea any info on the matter would be great.

HYPE!!!!!!!
Find

I can tell you guys this. It's a 2d online game!
Find

!!HYPE!!
Find

It's a game I started developing when the GMOD update fucked everything, It's mainly a side project.

It's an Online 2D RPG. It's nothing extreme, it's a very simple hack-n-slash type game. Where you use agility and timing to dodge/attack enemies.

Basically every attack uses stamina, once you're out of stamina, you need to regenerate it. It regenerates fairly slowly while standing, but if you sit, both your HP and Stamina will regenerate at a much quicker rate.

Making every hit you have count is what this game is about, because, the more damage you do to enemies, the better chance for loot! When you die fighting an enemy, you lose all the damage bonus you've dealt to that enemy, and will not get XP or Loot until you hit it again.

Your character has 5 stats that you can increase, and you gain 1 stat point per level up.

Strength - This increases the max damage you can do.
Dexterity - This increases the Accuracy of your attacks(helps you hit less 0's).
Stamina - This increases your max stamina, as well as the regeneration speed while sitting down.
Vitality - This does the same thing as Stamina, but with HP.
Agility - This increases how fast you can move, and how high you can jump.

There's one stat that items can have that you can ONLY increase through item bonuses. That stat is Defence.

Defence is used against your enemies Strength and Dexterity stats(all enemies have these) to determine their chances of hitting 0's on you, or lowering the damage dealt to you.

This works the same the other way around. Your strength and Dexterity are used  against the enemies Defence stats to help determine your chance to hit 0's against an enemy.
The main stat that helps Defence penetration is Dexterity, strength only helps a little bit.

There are various weapons, armor sets, and misc items you can collect to help your character along in your journey.

That's all the info I'll give right now. It's still in Alpha so it's fairly early, and has some incomplete features. But it's still playable, and I realize not everyone is into small little indie games like this, but oh well. It's been fun for those who have played it so far!

Screens I took quickly last night(while fighting slime boss):
(note these screens are taken during the day cycle of the game, there is a full day and night cycle implemented)

I'll post better screens if I can remember to take some during the 'good moments'.
Find

There is a lot of stupid moments :p