Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Body Looting

(05-14-2015, 12:21 AM)Terran Wrote:  I kill my team mates regularly for multiple reasons.

A) RDM'ing is fun
B) I RDM
C) Trolol

Would I lose my coins I don't deserve from my sharking too?

Basically what I took that as.
Find

just add a FaZe gun that shoots out coins.
you guys are unimaginative
Find

(05-13-2015, 06:19 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  I feel it would help a ton with people killing themself

By all means, then. Make coins the next suicide watch.
Find

(05-13-2015, 06:10 PM)Excel Wrote:  
(05-13-2015, 06:07 PM)Terran Wrote:  Let's keep it TTT with fun minigames please. Maybe the Lobby server could have a death arena where if you die, you lose some of your coins, or gain some if you kill someone else.

duel arena from runescape IN the tower !
OFF TOPIC:
I'm already making that LOL. Pretty sure I mentioned it somewhere on here a long time ago.

I plan to have dueling(1v1's) in the Lobby(Will be multiple arenas outside the skybox that you will be tp'd to).

You will be able to determine rules(headshots only, no coinshop accessories, only certain weapon types, or only vanilla weapons, etc), you will be able to stake items too Smile.

It should be fun.

Oh yeah, I got my cousin to send me the unfinished map I had him working on, so I will be adding to it myself(I'm shit with hammer), so don't be surprised when there's some bugs with the lobby map.

ON TOPIC:

No to this idea.
Find

(05-14-2015, 12:11 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(05-13-2015, 06:10 PM)Excel Wrote:  
(05-13-2015, 06:07 PM)Terran Wrote:  Let's keep it TTT with fun minigames please. Maybe the Lobby server could have a death arena where if you die, you lose some of your coins, or gain some if you kill someone else.

duel arena from runescape IN the tower !
OFF TOPIC:
I'm already making that LOL. Pretty sure I mentioned it somewhere on here a long time ago.

I plan to have dueling(1v1's) in the Lobby(Will be multiple arenas outside the skybox that you will be tp'd to).

You will be able to determine rules(headshots only, no coinshop accessories, only certain weapon types, or only vanilla weapons, etc), you will be able to stake items too Smile.

It should be fun.

Oh yeah, I got my cousin to send me the unfinished map I had him working on, so I will be adding to it myself(I'm shit with hammer), so don't be surprised when there's some bugs with the lobby map.

ON TOPIC:

No to this idea.

I'm going to rob everyone's hard earned coins Big Grin
Find

I hate the Al Kharid duel arena. I was a stupid little kid. I bet a Green H'Ween mask when they were 15m on some rune armor...

the bastard pulled a whip mid-fight and owned me!
Find

(05-14-2015, 03:52 PM)Terran Wrote:  I hate the Al Kharid duel arena. I was a stupid little kid. I bet a Green H'Ween mask when they were 15m on some rune armor...

the bastard pulled a whip mid-fight and owned me!

RuneScape was the shit does it still exist?
Find

Let's just acknowledge how bad my idea was, and just leave it at that k?
Umpty Dumpty
Find