Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Body Looting

(05-13-2015, 06:07 PM)Terran Wrote:  Let's keep it TTT with fun minigames please. Maybe the Lobby server could have a death arena where if you die, you lose some of your coins, or gain some if you kill someone else.

duel arena from runescape IN the tower !
Find

I mean if if we're to be a thing, it would have a slim chance and low coin amount. I feel it would help a ton with people killing themself and would lead to a overall more competitive rounds. I think it would be fun
Find

(05-13-2015, 06:19 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  I mean if if we're to be a thing, it would have a slim chance and low coin amount. I feel it would help a ton with people killing themself and would lead to a overall more competitive rounds. I think it would be fun

That's my point and I am 100% on board with the idea under these circumstances. While competitive, it would still be fun and with the conditions I posted earlier, I believe, it would be balanced (IMO)
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

You have no way of controlling when you're going to die. I'd feel robbed if this was implemented. Sure, it's a slim chance, and a low percentage, but think of how many rounds you die in.
Find

This is a horrible idea How about we start stealing Exp from players also -1
Find

how about for every RDM you get coins, and those coins are then used to purchase longer bans???
Find

(05-13-2015, 06:53 PM)Grassx Wrote:  You have no way of controlling when you're going to die. I'd feel robbed if this was implemented. Sure, it's a slim chance, and a low percentage,  but think of how many rounds you die in.

That's why I think only having the possibilitie of droping coins if you do something you're not supposed to such as killing another innocent, yourself, or your T buddy would balance it out and take away the unpredictability of it.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(05-13-2015, 01:38 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  No I think it should take from the owners coin amount. It would be low chance and low coin amount. This would just make it so it's not just spawning coins to the economy and makes it so there's a slight penalty to dieing.

It doesn't really add to the economy because some coins are taken away for every market transaction. Plus, coins are already added through drops. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong about this.
Find

(05-14-2015, 12:06 AM)LICEBIT Wrote:  
(05-13-2015, 01:38 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  No I think it should take from the owners coin amount. It would be low chance and low coin amount. This would just make it so it's not just spawning coins to the economy and makes it so there's a slight penalty to dieing.

It doesn't really add to the economy because some coins are taken away for every market transaction. Plus, coins are already added through drops. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Yes coins are taken for the market, but those the the coins for the monthly raffle. They are returned to the economy. as of now the only way to add coins to the economy is through drops. I feel add a second way would ruin the value of coins slightly.
Find

I kill my team mates regularly for multiple reasons.

A) Crossfire
B) False call-outs
C) Traitor Baiting
D) Trolls
5) Killing RDMers

I already lose karma for these categories, now I lose my few coins too?
Find