Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Opinions about Mayonnaise
No, mayo is HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING.
Yes, I admit to liking oil and eggs.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

To Mayo or Not To Mayo

(05-16-2015, 11:02 AM)Brassx Wrote:  What do you put on your sandwiches if you don't use mayo or miracle whip??
Sperm?
Anyone else?
Find

(05-16-2015, 11:02 AM)Brassx Wrote:  What do you put on your sandwiches if you don't use mayo or miracle whip??

Nothing.
Find

I put butter on my sandwiches
-Denny aka butterdick
Find

oh my god flying if you put butter on your sandwich one time you would love it
you don't put shit tonnes on like a spaz
put on a thin layer and spread it out and itll be fine
Find

Are you implying that I need to put something like mayo or miracle whip on my sandwich?

TRIGGERED
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

I put barbeque sauce on me sandwiches
Find

(05-16-2015, 03:45 PM)Denneh Wrote:  oh my god flying if you put butter on your sandwich one time you would love it
you don't put shit tonnes on like a spaz
put on a thin layer and spread it out and itll be fine

Its alright denny this kid at my school puts fucking BBQ sauce on his sandwich and I think its a little weird....
but not as weird as butter xD <3
Find

(05-16-2015, 03:30 AM)Mary Wrote:  You put mayonnaise in the fridge, so it's not rotten nor sour. If you get that Miracle Whip stuff, that's gross. Yogurt is more disgusting than mayo. That actually has living bacteria in some.

It will not pull your hair out because when you shampoo your hair, you're in the shower. Same as conditioning.

I agree yogurt and miracle whip are COMPLETE shit, but mayo <3
Find

You guys put too much thought into it. I put it on sandwiches because they are too dry without it, and I actually dislike the taste of bread.

You're eating the wrong bread then! I bet you eat white bread.
Find