Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

nice_the_bear Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): nice_the_bear

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 141 hours 33 mins

Where did you hear about this server?: It was just on the main server list so i joined and instantly loved it and continued to play on it.

Have you ever been banned and why?: no

Why do you want to join?: I thought it was about time to apply for member because i'm usually always on, i love the server and community, and i think i'd be a great help to the server.

Referred by: McNuggie And Excel

Additional Details: I have a mic i just dont use it.
Find

He's just as fun as Naughty, and together they're a great team. Nice is a little bit more RDM-y than naughty, contrary to his name, but its always minor, with friends, in good fun and he's 100% OK with any slays that result (Even going so far as to slay himself if he really has to). He's played a lot and shows dedication, so yeah! +1.
Find

Nice is a fun guy to hang out with and with naughty they wreck people. I hope nice and naughty get member. +1
Find

+1, obviously the better of the bear twins
Find

+1 Look at naughtybear's member app if you want to know why +1 +1 +1
Find

+1 Would make a great member and asset to this community.
Find

Never understood why your avatar is Shrek, but putting that aside, I've probably seen you on more than anyone else, and you are a cool guy. +1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I don't know if it's in my place to +1 someone, but Nice_the_bear def. deserves to be apart of this community.

ATTACK CHOPPER INBOUND
Find

+1 hes a cool dude, follows rules, plays fair and doesn't cause shiz. Hes got my vote.
Find

+1. You're pretty quiet but that not bad. Yo would make a pretty good member. Only issue I've seen maybe once or twice is you getting a bit too mad when you get rdmd. But rdm is annoying so meh. You're a cool guy and i definitely support u as member.
Find