Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove Age Requirement

I think you're all over thinking this more than needed. I say if the person can prove they're mature enough, why not?

(05-17-2015, 04:52 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  I think you're all over thinking this more than needed. I say if the person can prove they're mature enough, why not?

Because we don't know if he's stable. He could turn out to be the next JB, who knows?

(05-17-2015, 04:52 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  I think you're all over thinking this more than needed. I say if the person can prove they're mature enough, why not?

Hate to bring NTG into this, but how many times have people below 14 on ntg gotten a rank because "they seemd mature enough", then proved they didnt deserve it. Lots.

That is why.
Find

Also Axe, if he's 12 now, what will he be doing in a year? Puberty! (gasp)

Okay, since Axe disagrees, I guess Piggy will never have puberty and stay a twelve-year-old forever.

I disagree i mean i dont hate squeakers in fact i hate when people make fun of squeakers but Puberty happens around then and they change and crap and having a changing kid become a admin or a member or whatever could kinda end badly
Find

Honestly if anything were to happen we as a community can deal with it, we have the ability to demote him if needed as well as punish him if he makes a mistake... the fact being many of the older members above that age limit already break rules and acts way more childish than piggy... To make him wait 2 years in a community just to get member rank which has no commands and pretty much no power is kinda sad.
Find

They can be cool that's for sure, but like everyone said, this is around the time when they go through some major changes, and their personality can change QUITE a bit. We'd much rather have people that have already been through those changes.

That's also partially why age is a part of the requirement. It helps simplify the application screening process for us.

Also, not being a member doesn't mean they aren't a part of our community. Which reminds me, I should make a 'regular' rank sometime soon.
Find

-1, I'm the dumbest person ever.
A very viable reason.

(05-17-2015, 10:59 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Also, not being a member doesn't mean they aren't a part of our community.

well then why aren't they allowed to post away/offlines and departures?
Find

So piggy has to play for 2 more years to become a member? LOL
Find